Chapter 10

Myoui Mina's POV.

"Hobi-yah." I called him.

"Yes?"

"Who's your date?" I asked.

"Shobe. You?" He asked and stopped what he was doing.

"Taehyung haven't asked me yet." I said and pouted.

"Well, you can come with us."

"And be your third wheel? No thanks Hobi." I laughed. "Rather kiss myself."

We continued answering our homeworks. He was about to finish Senior Highschool 12th grade so He was really busy.

*ding.*

-Kim Taehyung.-

Where are you?

Me:

Home.

-Kim Taehyung.-

Who u with?

Me:

Hobiyah.

-Kim Taehyung.-

Well, Can I go there?

Me:

No.

-Kim Taehyung.-

Havent you told them yet??

Me:

No.

-Kim Taehyung.-

Why are you being so cold Minari?

Me:

Because you didn't ask me to prom? Who you going with?!

-Kim Taehyung.-

Dont have to ask you because you are my date no matter what.

Me:

K.

Everyone: Gets a promposal.
Me: A text message!!!! :)

After I texted Him that he didn't reply. Hobi left and I slept. At 5 pm I woke up and went down stairs.

There, I saw Taehyung holding a bouquet of roses with my dorm mates, flirting with him. He just smiles awkwardly and scratches his neck.

"Tae." I called him eyeing my dorm mates. "Lets go for a drive. Gaja!"

He followed me outside. He looks at me as I openned my door and went in. Put on my seatbelts and so was he.

"What are you doing here?" I started the engine. "You know my dad will kill you right? My body guards are there. Get down."

He slipped under the seats and hid there. He was looking at me with his innocent face. His face flushed red.

"Minari." He whispered. "Will you go to the prom with me?"

I looked at Him and him showing his box smile like a little child snuck into a bar. I smiled and nodded.

I went to a drive through and bought snacks. Drove to the nearest beach and parked their.

"What were you thinking?" I asked.

"You ask for it you get it, my love." He smiled.

"Don't call me that please. Cringe." I laughed.

"How 'bout, Honey?" He teased me.

"Oh my. No. No please."

"I got an idea!! Pengu and Tigah." He said smiling.

"Okay. Whatever you say." I answered.

"Btw, when will you tell them?" I asked.

"Probably at the prom." I sighed. "That's what we planned. Hobi and I."

He nodded. We went out to play with sand. He ran and ran and he made me catch him.

He splashes water to my face. He smiled. I never knew he has this beautiful smile. A smile that made my whole heart melt.

And this is the time I felt like I am genuinely happy and I am so grateful for Taehyung.