Chapter 11

Taehyung's POV.

Love. Never thought love can feel this way. Butterflies in your stomach. Your heart raises. That excitement. I thought it was something different but Mina..

She gave me another perspective. Gave my mind another dimension. It was different with her and she was also different.

I can hear the waves. Can see the birds flying freely. I can feel the sand in my feet. Mina sleeping on my lap.

"Minari." I said looking at the waves. "I am sorry for what I am about to do but I hope you always think that I am doing this for you and I."

I kissed her forehead and looked at her face. How everything in hers were perfect. Watching her sleep peacefully is really comforting.

I remember when she first confessed her feelings for me. I felt a sudden relief but I worried afterwards. I feel the same way but I was also afraid that I wont know how to love her.

"What are you thinking about?" She suddenly said.

"You're awake?"

"Yeah." She said and stood up. "Let's go. I want ice cream."

I nodded and took her hand. I can't help smiling while we were walking holding hands.

She bought two melon ice cream and gave it to me. She smiled and opened hers and so did I.

"Taehyung-ah." I looked at her. " Can you promise me one thing."

"Ofcourse. What's that?"

"Can you promise me, our parents problems are theirs and not ours?" She asked.

"I promise."

"I'm so happy right now and I don't want it to go away. So please keep your promise okay?"

I nodded. I thought to myself my plan was gonna break my promise but I just wanna do it and get over it.

I'll do my plan. I'm gonna steal their ideas and I'll work my ass out and buy my dad's company and give it all back to where it belongs.

And that way, my dad will find another concept and they will just end this stupid rivalry.

Maybe she will think that I betrayed her but I didn't. But I hope when I get back, It's still me for her.

The next day was our prom. We bought our clothes together. She picked a body hugging dress and an off shoulder one.

It was red so I picked a suit, the blackest of em all and a matching red tie. We also bought a corsage that matches her and her dress. It was supposed to be a surprise but she really is persistent.

So we chose the most elegant one because it suits her. A white one with silver linnings and glitters.

She was really loud and excited. I never saw her like this before but I glad I did. Her smile is the most beautiful thing I have ever saw.