AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi guys! This is ShobeWritesNPlays. So I have something to tell you guys.

I really really loved writing this story but in the long run, I wasn't happy anymore. Supposedly, I planned to make this story a long running one, about 30-50 chapters. So I decided to end this and continue with another book.

Last year, I was diagnosed with Major Depression, Anxiety and Bipolar. I did everything to get better so I started writing and let go of things that didn't make me happy and so I decided about this book.

Eventually, it helped me cope up with my emotions. The anger issues I couldn't control. The anxiety that makes me overthink that I don't have anything special but right now I know I have, writing.

And because of everyone eventhough my readers and supporters are just a little, I really appreciated your support from my first book to this book.

And in this letter I also want to reach to other people who are battling silent fights alone. I want to remind you that, even if you feel that you're alone, I know you're not. Trust me.

If you need help don't be shy to ask of it. Don't let anyone invalidate your feelings because it's valid. If they tell you you don't matter, your feelings don't matter, it does. You matter, your feelings matter.

Tell your mom, your dad, your sister, your brother, a friend or even a stranger, call the nearest suicide hotline if you feel like you don't trust yourself enough and always remember somebody cares.

I hope I helped a little.

Thank you and I love you Armyyyyy and Onceuiuuu 💚💛🖤