Chapter 3

Taehyung's POV.

"Your looks won't do anything to help you if you lose the scholarship. No f*cking body would even dare to help you because of your attitude." I sighed. "Do you get it?!" I yelled.

Everyone looked at me with shock. Mina came in, laughed and pointed at Jeon Jungkook.

"Ya. Jungkook!! You're just the face but He's your owner. He owns you, do you get it?" Mina clapped at Jeon Jungkook's face.

"By the way, what company are you from?" Mina asked.

"Am I even obligated to tell you?" I asked.

"Wow, you are good."

She smiled at me and sat on her seat. She opened her bag got her notebook while raising her eyebrows at me.

I sat when Jungkook left the classroom. Han Young was seating beside me and gave me the thumbs up.

The teacher came in and took the attendance. I listened carefully and took down notes.

When I accidentally looked at Mina who was staring outside the window. The rain was calmly pouring.

How can she even perfect her scores when she doesn't even listen to the teacher?? She's really clueless.

"Tae!! Lets go."

Han Young called me. It's dismissal and we planned to go to ktv and celebrate the first day of school, yey??

When we arrived, I was surprised when Mina entered.

"Oh, Tae. I invited Mina." Han young whispered to me.

"It's on me!!" He yelled and sang.

Everyone laughed and continued queing their songs. Mina was eating the finger foods and the others was having fun.

I just sat their and smiled at them. We finished at around 7 in the evening. Surprisingly, Mina and I walked at the same direction.

"Oh, Taehyung-ah! Are you going home?" Mina asked.

"Yes." I nodded.

"Oh."

We continued to walk when the rain started to fall. I was really shaking in disbelief. Why does it have to be today?

My heart pounded as the rain touched my skin. I stopped walking when Mina noticed She looked at me from a far.

The rain was getting stronger and stronger, while the flashback is running on my mind.

flashback. (SPG)

"Please don't kill my mom. Please." I begged.

"Well your mom needs to die and I want it slowly but surely." 

He tied me into the chair while my mom was tied on the chair infront of me.

He blindfolded my mom while my mom was screaming my name. The guy took an instrument and started to torcher my mom right, infront, of, my, eyes.

"Taehyungah, please close your eyes for mommy."

I closed my eyes, all I can do is listen. Listen to my mom's screams. Listen to his laugh. Listen to the rain and the thunder.

When that happened.. I started to hate everything about rain.

end of flashback.

"Taehyung-ah, are you okay?"

Mina held my shoulders. I crouched down and covered my ears. I couldnt see anything.

My vision were black. All I can hear is the rain and the thunder. How it touches the ground.

I can see his face clearly on my memory. He always smile. He has a good smile but behind it is evil.

"Hey. I'm here now. Everything's gonna be okay. sshh.." Mina hugged me.

And that was the first time for awhile someone had comforted me. Someone had hugged me.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And I.... I felt safe.