Chapter 17

Taehyung's POV.

After the Gala, Hobi and I agreed to have an after party. We will eat samgyupsal and drink alot.

I really missed Seoul. States was boring and this obsessed girl following me everywhere is so annoying.

If only she's Mina, she can follow me everywhere even in my bed. I really miss her but I think she doesn't miss me.

My parents arranged my marriahe to a girl who isn't Mina and I really hate it.

"Taehyung-ah!!!" Hobi called.

"Hobi hyung!"

I ordered everything they wanted. Mina was there and I ordered her favorite tteokbokki. Jungkook was there also, eyeing me. He was holding my Minari's hand.

Is it true? Are you really both together? Only took 5 years and you just threw all our memories together? Really Mina?

I just wanna hug you so tight. That's how I miss you and I hope you do to. Those memories aren't easy to forget about.

I want you to come back to me Mina. I will love you and protect you more. Even if I have to beg, i'll do it just come back to me.

Love me again. Please I need you to love me again. Tell me you do, and i'll fight for you. Even if it means letting go and turning my back at my family.

"How was it? You know having kids with the love of your life? How does it feel?" I asked Hobi hyung.

"It feels like the missing piece on your life's puzzle is finally found and I felt like I achieved a perfect score in my test. Maybe these words arent even enough to explain how it feels." Hobi hyung smiled at me.

"And you? How was running from Seoul to U.S? Leaving people important behind? How was it? Was it fun?!" Jungkook sarcastically asked.

"Jungkook-ah." Mina whispered.

Jungkook stopped when Mina interupted. He seems head over heels for Mina. Wow. What a fucking tandem.

"How's the education system there Taehyung?" Hobi hyung asked.

"Well, I hate the school's lunch. I really missed it here." I chuckled.

"So are you both getting married? I can see your rings shining on me." Shobe said.

"No" I said. "Yes" Yumi said.

We answered and unison. I looked at Mina taking her shot of soju. While holding Jungkook's arm tightly.

I know you're jealous Mina. Just tell me you are. Don't try to fake it with Jungkook and tell me it's still me.

I smirked and we continued to drink. At past midnight we decided to stop and go home. My vision was doubling so yumi assisted me to go to the car.

In the parking lot, Yumi stood infront of me. She kissed me but I resisted. She just took advantagr of me when I was drunk and couldn't stand up straight.

That's when I saw Mina looking at us. Shocked. I gathered all my strength and pushed Yumi away from me.

Mina tried not to cry. Opened his car. I ran to her but she started the engine and went off.

A/N:

LITERALLY FLOODING UPDATES TODAY BECAUSE I FEEL GOOD!!! 😍😍😍