Chapter 8

Myoui Mina's POV.

I was getting ready for another meeting with the parents. A few days ago, Taehyung and I had a huge fight.

He doesn't know how I feel yet or does he? We had a fight because of Hobi again but I told him that we have an arrange marriage and we are tying to talk to our parents out of it.

I don't even understand myself why I had to explain to him. We aren't even friends to begin with. I sat after putting water bottles in the table and pamphlets and sign pens.

"Knock knock." Hobi said and came in. "Have you been ignoring me???!"

I didn't answer and continued looking at my laptop. Checking if the presentation is ready for later.

Hobi keeps babbling about Shobe and Kim Taehyung. Going on circles and circles and circles and I had enough. I had a long day and I'm going to hear talkative parents later and Hobi is just. Ahck.

"Can you stop it!" I yelled. "I don't care about your girlfriend and Kim Taehyung! I just don't care alright?!"

"What about your girlfriend?" Hobi's mom asked.

I was surprised about who came in suddenly. I was shocked, Hobi's mother and Kim Taehyung is together. I looked at Hobi's mom and at Kim Taehyung who sa staring back at me.

Hobi's mother looked at me and smiled. He gave me the example invitations for Hobi and I's wedding.

Taehyung ignored me and I continued looking at Him. He was putting a usb to the laptop connected to the monitor for the presentation.

Hobi excused themeselves to talk outside about what his mother had heard earlier. Taehyung and I alone in the room.

"I'm sorry." I said.

He ignored and took a sip from his water bottle. I just stared at him waiting fir a reply but he just closed his eyes and didn't speak.

Hours passed by and we were still discussing about the prom. Where will it held. The theme. The sponsors and etc.

And suddenly my mom and Hobi's mom announced our engagement party. That it's gonna be celebrated together with this prom.

"What?!" Hobi and I yelled in unison.

"You didn't even tell us?! Eomma!" I yelled at my mom. "You really wont respect my decision huh."

My dad sushed me and we continued the meeting. I looked at Taehyung, staring at me.

The meeting finished and everyone got out. Hobi and I started fixing the room and cleaning up.

"I really can't believe them. I'm sorry Minari I tried stopping them." Hobi broke the silence.

"What did you say?" I threw the pamphlets and kick on them. "You knew, and you didn't even tell me?"

"I'm sorry."

"Is sorry gonna change the fact I'm getting married with you?!"

Hobi looked me straight in the eyes and nodded. Taehyung was still their trying to fix the laptop and the monitor.

"I'm so--" Hobi cut me off.

"So you think I wanna get married with you?" He asked coldly. "I tried, Mina. I always try and when I ask for your help you turn me down and tell me not now. When?! When will we make a move ha? Tell me?!"

"Umm.. I'll just go ou--" Taehyung said.

"No. You stay here." Hobi pointed at Taehyung. "You." Pointed at me. "Get yourself together." He looked at me and Taehyung. "Talk to me when your ready."

Hobi left and I just sat on the revolving chair. I can feel that Taehyung was worried and didn't know what to do.

"I'm sorry for that."

I said and looked at him. He was just staring and started to clean up again. He ignored me.

"I said I'm sorry and I had a long day that's it!" I yelled getting his attention.

"Why?! Why do you want me to talk to you? You don't care right? Why bother explaining?!" He yelled back.

"Are you blind?!" I yelled again. "Can't you see that I really care?! That is why I am explaining! Oh my god. All you think about is what you are feeling. Who Am I huh?"

"You're getting engaged huh." Out of the topic Taehyung.

"Yeah."

"What are you two planning to do?" He asked.

"Tell our parents. It may be easy for Hoseok but when I tell my parents I like Y-" I stopped.

"You like who?" He raised his eyebrows interrogating me. "Who Mina? Tell me."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You. I like you."