Chapter 9

Myoui Mina's POV.

"You. I like you." I sighed. "But."

"But?" He held my hand and looked at me in the eyes. "What's the problem?"

"Taehyung-ah, our families hate each other. You think they'll accept us?" I asked panicking. "My parents killed your mom. You think your parents will accept me?"

"Mina, you didn't do anything and I didn't do anything." He held my hand tight. "That's their problem and besides, my dad has a new wife he probably forgot about mom." He smiled reassuring me.

"It will forever haunt me Taehyung-ah. I'm sorry. I can't. I just can't." I stood up and left him.

Left him there with all the chores but kidding aside I left him there thinking that I don't like him enough to fight for him but I do.

I'm just saving him from my family. In advance, I really did fight for Him. Didn't I?

Taehyung's POV.

What a confession that is. You said you like me for the first time and you gave up on me the same time.

Who the fuck even thinks about their parents approval when you have it all right now. It's now or never.

It's just unfair that I wanted to fight for her and she didnt want to for me. Does she even like me like really?!

I like her so much, her family can kill me just to prove it but she thinks I'm kidding right?

I went home and called my parents to have dinner with me. I'll tell them how I feel about Mina.

"What?!" My dad was shocked.

"You know what they did to your mom right?" My step mom asked.

"Ofcourse. That will forever scar my heart but I have you now and I'm also thankful for that." I said.

"Yeah, what if they kill her too is that okay to you?!" My dad yelled.

"It's a hundred percent they'll try to do that again but, I promise you both that I will protect you." I said to my step mom.

"No. Kim Taehyung. You are only going to have a relationship with her because you are only using her to get revenge. Tell that to yourself. And if you will excuse me, I have an important meeting." He stood up and left.

"You two are gonna be okay." My step mom assured me, smiled and followed my dad.

A/N:

Hope you like it!!! Keep your mask on!! Take care 🥺