Chapter 19

Taehyung's POV.

The board, the committee, Mina, Jungkook and Hobi were infront of me. Listening to my presentation.

Mina was scratching her chin and whispers to Hobi and Jungkook. Looks at the monitor and back at Hobi.

"So as you can see, this is the new concept of IDOL&V CO." I ended the presentation.

Everybody clapped including Jungkook. Thank God you don't bring your problems into work. I smiled at them.

The board went out to deliberate. Jungkook Mina and Hobi stayed and waited with me.

"Do you want some coffee?" Jk asked Mina.

"No. My stomache feel shit."

"Do you like some warm water?" I asked.

"Yeah. Sure please."

I got water from outside when I saw Mina touching her tummy. She looked pale. I gave her the cup but she lets go of it.

"I'm sorry." She said.

"Hey are you okay? Do you want to go to the hospital?" I asked worrying.

"No. Let's wait for them and I'll just go home."

As we waited, I just looked at Mina. Checking her if she needs help. She just sat at the sofa and took a nap.

"Hello Mr. Kim. Congratulations!! You and Ms. Myoui Mina will work on this project."

I smiled at them and hugged them. I turn to Mina. Jungkook was on the phone and told us he's mom is at the airport and left.

"Hobi." Mina cried.

"I'm sorry Minari, Shobe needs me at home. Taehyung-ah please take care of her."

"Here are my keys. Tell the valet." She was still in pain.

"You're burning Mina. Lets go to the hospital!"

"No. I swear if you bring me there I'll make sure to cancel this project. Bring me home. Now!"

I ran to the parking lot and let the valet get the car. I went back to Mina and carried her at my back.

I drove her home. Put her on her bed. I bought some hot porridge and came back to her condo. I made her eat it and made her drink medicines.

"Do you feel better?" I asked.

"Yes thank you. You can leave now."

"I won't until you really get better." I said.

"Didn't you hear me? You can leave I am okay now." Mina yelled.

"I wont leave until you are better so stop." I said.

"You know what?" She turned to me. "I will never get better."

"What do you mean?"

"I have pancreatic cancer stage 4. It was seen late and I only have 1 year." She sobbed. "That's why I want to make the most out of it so will you stay out of my life? Because you are making it hard for me."