Chapter 14

Myoui Mina's POV.

After nearly 5 and a half year, I graduated with a bachelor degree. My mom and dad had retired and handed me the company.

During that 5 years, some anonymous company gave back the files that was stolen before. Every month they send the building some flowers.

And I can't help wondering is this Taehyung? But I don't want to overthink because I am really over him.

I remember that time when the rumor started going around the campus. Taehyung was dating another girl and is about to live in the states and thanks to that I am here where I am right now.

Hobi and I were business partners. He married Shobe in the end and had 2 kids. I am really proud of them.

Hoseok is a big part of my success. Not only he helped me save the company from getting bankrupt he also helped me pass through my depression.

Hobi always ask me what ifs. What if Taehyung came back to pursue me again? What if he'll fight for me now, wouId I accept him?

"I don't know." I sighed. "Only I will have an answer to that when I see him again."

We were busy preparing for another presentation when someone went in my office. It was Jeon Jungkook.

"Hello, babe." Jungkook kissed my cheek.

"When did you get here?" I asked and hugged him.

"My shooting ended earlier than I expected so I got the earliest flight."

"How was it? How was Chile?" I asked.

"Good. Very very good when you sent me that coffee truck. Thank you!" He smiled.

During the times when I was trying to pass all my college subjects, there was a Jeon Jungkook who was different back then.

After the shooting he became a whole new person. He became very decent and nice to me. He always tell me his thankful that I existed.

We grew closer. He courts me even though he knew that I'm still not ready for another relationship.

He made sure that I ate well and took care of myself. When I have my breakdowns, he was always there to calm me and guide me.

He is also a huge share holder in my company.And he is also a part the board and he at the same time is our ambassador.

"Have you guys bought something for the Gala?" Hobi asked.

"Yeah. Ordered something that match for Jungkook and I. How bout you and Shobe?"

"Yeah we had it fitted yesterday." Hobi said smiling.

"Oh. I heard SOMEONE is attending. His back? For good?" Jungkook asked Hobi.

"Yes. He Is."

Me hearing he is back gave me a nervous breakdown. I try to tell them I'm over him but am I really over him??

"What?!" I yelled at them.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N:

Hi I have an announcement!!

Thank you for those who supported my first book, Let Go. It reached #1 Taemina just today. Hope you'll still be with me with the other books. Thank you thank you 😍

Please support different authors also 😍