Chapter 13

Myoui Mina's POV.

"Someone came at our software and corrupted it."

My dad's personal assistant reported. My mom and I looked at each other, shocked. My dad was really surprised and worried.

"They deleted all the files and may even copied it." The woman sighed. "Our I.T team is doing their best to find out who did this. Excuse me, I'll just get updates and call you, Sir."

After nearly a year, my parents knew Taehyung and I's relationship. Taehyung always try to get my parents approval.

"Mina." My dad turned to me.

"No. It can't be Him." I swore.

"You think this is a coincidence? Oh my, Minari think!" My dad yelled.

I walked out on them and ran. Trying to reach Taehyung's phone but it was turned off.I was not even sure but I'm hurt.

All the what ifs came crashing in. Who Am I to him? A joke? A person you use to get revenge? A toy? What if He was just using me to do this crap? What if I really get my heart broken when I am too attached to him. What if?

Since that day, Taehyung haven't answered my texts and calls. He came to school but changed His subjects and ignored me.

He doesn't even spare a glance when I see him at the cafeteria talking to whores.

So Taehyung-ah, What was I? The times we enjoyed together. What was that? Was that your playtime?

I didn't want to make the first move because I was so scared He'll admit that he did that.

I was afraid he broke our promise that what's in the past is our parents' problems not ours.

I had the answers but I denied it all. Why would he ignore me if he didn't do anything right? But here I am, telling myself over and over that Taehyung is a good person and he won't betray me.

All I did for you was anything to protect you, and all you repay me is this betrayal? How could you Kim Taehyung.. I trusted you so much.

The memory of him when he broke down when it started to rain, I was there.. I was there for you.. At the time when you were bullied, I stood up for you. When the shooting happend, it was the best day of our lives and suddenly I blocked a bullet for you and you just easily do this to me.

Who the fuck I am to you, Kim Taehyung?