Chapter 5

Myoui Mina's POV.

"Hobi!!"

I ran to Hobi who was about to leave school. It's dismissal. He looked back and stopped walking.

"Mina." He smiled.

"Wanna have coffee?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure lets go"

He mouthed his car and we went in. The whole ride was quiet. He was looking outside with his palm in his chin.

As we arrived, I saw Han Young and his friends. They waved at me and I smiled. They looked at Hobi with question marks in their face.

"Is that Jung Hoseok?" They whispered. I smirked as we ordered our drinks. "He's a senior right?"

"One americano and... Capuccino right? Minari?" Hobi asked.

I nodded. Hobi looked at Han Young's direction and He smiled at them. Han Young's friends screamed.

"Oh my God, Hoseok." I shook my head. "With just that smile, they be melting as fck."

"One Cappucino and four Lattes."

I heard a familiar deep voice and as I turned to the other cashier taking his order. Taehyung looked back at me.

With his innocent eyes, He just stared at me with his hands inside his pockets. He paid the cashier and waited beside us.

In a sudden I felt butterflies in my stomach. I can see Taehyung from my peripheral vision that He was eyeing me.

"Who was that?" Hobi took our order.

"Noone."

We sat infront of the table where Han Young was. He invited us to sit over but Hobi refused.

He took a sip from his cup. He looked at me and raised his eyebrows. My tummy still hurts because I think Taehyung is still looking at me.

"So, what's the plan?" Hobi asked

"I don't know. How are you and Shobe?" I asked.

(A/N: Couldn't think of any name for a new character.)

"Fine I guess. Would you take her as your bridesmaid?" He joked.

"Yeah sure."

After we finished talking, Hobi told me that he needs to go to his meeting asap so I was left there.

I went out to get fresh air. I was looking at the sky. When Taehyung opened the door and looked at me.

"I'm sorry." He said as he looked at the cars passing by. "For what happened. Last month."

"That's nothing." I smiled at Him. "We all have breakdowns."

"You see." He looked at his feet. "My mom and I was held captive when I was 8 years old and it left a big scar in me."

"Kim Taehyung. It's okay. You don't have to." I tapped his shoulders.

"Mina. I want to. You saw me already.."

"If you need someone to lean on, I am here but please not now.." I said. "It's not that I don't want to hear but I am really not okay. There's too much going on."

"Okay. Wanna walk home together? Uh.. I mean, yeah." He said awkwardly.

I nodded and we started to walk. He was just following me and I can feel his stare from behind.

"Hey." I stopped walking and looked at him. "You okay?"

"Yes I am. Don't worry about me." He said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Please worry and take care of yourself before anyone else. Please. I hate seeing you care about other people and not look out for yourself."