BONUS CHAPTER (FINALE)

Myoui Mina's POV.

We were eating at a nice restaurant after my doctor told Taehyung and I that I am a part of the 30 % survival rate of Pancreatic Cancer. Which means, I am cancer free.

I couldn't thank everyone enough who have cared for me and believed in me since day 1.

Jungkook for being there when I thought I have no one to lean one. Hoseok, for taking care of my hospital bills and helped me survive before Taehyung came back.

And specially, my love Taehyung. When my world was collapsing beyond my shoulders, Taehyung fought for me.

Even if he knew that I was dying, he fought to still be in my life and that's crazy. He didn't gave up on me, even if it's impossible as of the moment.

He stood by me. Rubbed my back when I was vomitting on the toilet. Picked me up whe I couldn't walk. Sang lullabies when I couldn't calm down and sleep.

He was there. He made me stand up and fight for myself. He made me fight even though I really have nothing left in me.

Look where it got me. A successful business, an amazing husband, a big house, the contentment the health and...

"Eomma!! Hanna won't give me candy!!" Vince yelled.

"Let her be. i'll just buy you a new one okay?"

"Okay eomma but I'm telling Dad!!" He cried.

Hanna hugged me and ate her candies. Vince ran towards Taehyung who was drinking his coffee and smiling at me.

My dad and my mom is at his back eating lunch and chatting with Tae's Parents. Hanna and Vince played with Hobi's little kids and the other ones are on their phones.

Shobe and Hobi are at the terrace talking and laughing. Jungkook is late and I am still waiting for him and his new girlfriend.

Last 10 years, I thought I was gonna die. I never even imagined a future like this but the past doesn't even matter anymore because the present is really a present from God.

And I will forever be grateful for what had happened in the past.

"Started from the bottom and now we here, Hon. I love you." Tae kissed me on the lips and smiled.