Chapter 16

Myoui Mina's POV.

Warning. This chapter may contain elements about self harm and anxiety. Read at your own risk.

"What was that?!" Hobi yelled at Jungkook.

"Did you just hear him? That stupid boy."

"I know his stepping on you but atleast put it to place." Hobi yelled.

"Hey can you both stop."

We were in my room and I was having a bad breakdown. My whole body shakes and I can't breathe.

My thoughts keeps on cominh and I can't focus and then I'll go blank. They were guiding me as maybe I'll hurt myself again.

When Taehyung left me, I start cutting myself. Just to make sure I still feel something. I make myself bleed until I get light headed.

And that was the most comforting pain I ever felt. All i wanna do is disappear like what Taehyung had done.

It was really easy for him to leave me. Out of a thousand reasons to stay he picked the only one reason to leave. Betrayal.

"I know it's hard baby but we need to go back. You understand that right?" Jk asked.

"Yeah. Go back first. I'll follow."

They nodded and left my room. For just 10 minutes I cried myself out and put my makeup back on.

Thought to myself. Why are you crying Minari. You didn't lose anything. It's his loss. In fact you are a young independent woman today, and noone even Taehyung can change that. I stood up and left my room.

"Oh. Mina! What happened are you okay? Did you cry?" Yumi asked.

"No. I just accidentally poked it wheb Inwas retouching my make up." I smiled.

"Mina!?" Jk exclaimed.

He was holding my hand until he felt the fresh cuts on my wrists. The people at our table all looked and was worried.

"What did you do again?!" JK asked.

"That's nothing." I looked at everyone and they were looking at me. "Oh please. It's nothing."

They nodded but JK was the one who did not stopped. I can see Taehyung from my peripheral vision, he was staring at me.

After a long speech from the speaker, I told them, I was going to the restroom. I stayed there for 20 Minutes catching my breathe.

When I went out Taehyung was there waiting for someone. I walked passed him but he grabbed my hand.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Why do you do this?" talking bout my cuts.

"Why do you even care?" I answered.

"Because I miss you and I am worried about you."

He answered with his calm voice. I shook his hand off and glared at Him. I smirked and laughed a little bit.

"Coming from you who left me years ago without even telling me why you have to leave." I looked at him straight in the eyes. "And then you'll just come back like nothing happended. like you didn't betrayed me and you tell me you miss me and you are worried. Bullshit."

He looked at me with his eyes about to burst into tears but I don't even care anymore. You can kneel and beg for me but I won't fall for it not again.

"Will you please excuse me, because Jungkook is worried about me."

A/N:

I got emotional writing this chapter because I myself experienced being diagnosed with Anxiety disorder, Depression and Bipolar.

If you feel suicidal please, call the nearest authority to help you. Don't be afraid to get help because even if you are strong you need it anyways.

And P.S if you want someone to listen to you, you can drop by my messages!!