Chapter 6

Myoui Mina's POV.

What does He mean? That's confusing. We continued to walk after Taehyung told me that.

He said good byes after he walked me to our gate. I waved goodbye and He smiled.

I went in and lay down on my bed. When someone knocked. As I opened it I saw Hobi smiling at me.

"Hobi-ya. I think I like someone." I said and looked at Him.

"What, who?!" He smirked. "Who have the guts to steal you from me?" He joked.

"Oh, come on Hobi." I sighed.

"Well, who is it?" He asked and lay beside me.

"You know what, just nevermind."

We just sat there with silence. Doing our assignments and projects, we ignore each other focused.

We ordered some pizza and some drinks.  After we finished our school works we watched a movie.

"If you like someone, should we tell our parents?" He broke the silence.

"Ani. I like him but we are not together."

"Oh. That's sad." He teased.

The next days, I felt awkward with Taehyung. We were partners in one subject and that made me shiver and I don't know why.

Hobi always picks me up when it's breaktime and we eat with each other. At the Canteen I always see Kim Taehyung staring at me.

I ignored it and went through the day. It was very exhausting. It's also hot that day so I really feel tired.

"Mina." A familiar voice called. "Aren't we gonna work on our science project?"

"Oh. Kim Taehyung. Can we do it another day?"

As I look at him, I felt lightheaded and passed out. The last memory I remembered is when Taehyung held me and called for help.

I woke up in the clinic when Taehyung came in my room with bottles of water and a sandwich in his hands.

"The nurse said your body collapsed because of low sugar." He raised his eyebrows. "Haven't you had a good meal yet?"

"No." I answered.

"Why?"

"Well, with all these stupid business shit. I'm too preoccupied."

"Didn't I tell you to-" I cut him off.

"I just wanna rest."

I lay down again and covered my face with the blanket. I can sense his stare and in a minute he said good byes.

"Where is Myoui Mina?"

I heard Hobi outside my room and yelled that I was here. He came in and sat down.

He stared at me as he was waiting for me to speak but I just slept. And when I woke up, Hobi was gone and Taehyung was there.

He was sleeping peacefully. He let's out snores. I can't help but notice, his face is different.

With his hair uptight, and his eyeglasses gone.. Is this the Kim I met on that business match making gala?

That Kim? Kim Taehyung?