Chapter 7

Myoui Mina's POV.

"Minari, how will we tell them?" Hobi whispered.

"Not now please." I shrugged my shoulders.

It's been two months and Kim Taehyung confessed his feelings for me. That was when I confronted him for knowing me sooner and not telling me.

And that was also the day I confirmed my feelings for Him but I was fighting not to make this a big deal and forget about it.

When I wake up I always tell myself how bad it was if we were together. If my parents knew about my feelings, they'll use Taehyung and I. They will destroy Him.

But, I told Hoseok about this. He was really supportive about me confessing my feelings too and telling my mom that I like their rival's son so please break the arranged marriage.

It's so complicated. It's not like my parents will agree to what I ask for in just one say and for sure my parents will make it a living hell for Taehyung and his parents to me also.

I have been ignoring Kim Taehyung alot now. I gaze a little bit and he'll catch me but with all those girls around Him, I don't even exist for him now. Oh wait, Am I jealous????! Ew.

Jung Hoseok sat beside me with his lunch tray. He dropped it on our table as I was sipping from my cup, He got everyone's attention.

"Can you kiss me, Minari?" He looked at me and smirking.

I was shocked when He did and I saw Taehyung dashing pass the tables with his hands clenched. Hobi lets go off the kiss and once again smirked at me.

Taehyung punched the table. I was shocked because He fucking smashed my sandwich!! Who do he think he is???

"Oh, hello." Hobi teased Taehyung.

"Mina!"

He looked at me and got my hand. He stared at Hoseok with his jaw clenched. He was ready to fight y'all and I was really shocked and scared with this Taehyung.

Hobi looked at me and smirked. He whispered to my ear saying that thanks to Him, Taehyung made the first move and left.

Taehyung held my hand as he was pulling me to the back of the canteen door.

He puts his hands on the wall and looked at me with his bloodshot eyes and angry face.

"What do you want??!" I yelled.

"Now that you know who I fucking am, don't mess with me Minari!" He yelled and punched the wall.

"What? How am I even messing with you?!"

He put his hands down and looked at every people looking at Him. His body was shaking so as his hands.

"I'm sorry." He said with his face down. "Just please don't make me jealous."

After that, he looked at me. He walked out and so did I.

A/N:

Hi guys!! I'll keep updating at night like this time, so please keep on voting and supporting my stories!

Borahae!!

Btw, are you team TaeMina? Or team MiHope?