Chapter 2

Taehyung's POV.

"Just buy me a sandwich, you stupid nerd."

I overheard Jeon Jungkook, the school jock, bullying Lee Han Young the other nerd beside me in school.

Myoui Mina was behind their seats. She was about to open her sandwich instead, She threw it to Jungkook.

"You're here at a prestigious school. Yet.." She mocks Jungkook. "You ask someone to buy you a sandwich? What a loser you are Jeon Jungkook."

"What did you just say?!" He stood up and glared at Mina.

"Do you need a fcking hearing aid? I can buy you one. Actually not just one, I can buy your whole life." Mina yelled.

(No offense to people who have hearing disabilities.)

Myoui Mina, the most powerful person in Idol High. Her family holds the most percentage of shares in this school.

Not only this school but also other schools who have golden reputation. Mina practically owns everyone here.

Jungkook walked away when Mina picked up her sandwich and gave it to Han Young.

"Stop crying you nerd. You better fix yourself rather crying your ass out everyday." She sighed. "Get this thing off of your face, loosen up your hair and this button and you're good to go."

She shook his hair, took off his eyeglasses and the button on his chest. Han Young literally looked like a different person because of Mina.

She walked out but looked at Han Young again and said. "Don't let anyone do this to you again or else you're dead to me."

And then, I got goosebumps. Myoui Mina was really cool. I want to really admire her but she's my rival.

She might not know it, but she is. For me? I'm better than her. My family is better than hers.

She might be easily impressive but that won't change the fact that she ruined my family's reputation.

"Taehyung-ah!!!" Han Young called me.

I went to my seat and put my bag below my table. Han Young was approaching me with this big smile on his face.

"Did you see what Mina did? She's my fcking saviour." He said.

I hear a loud thud at my back it was Jungkook again. He kicked my chair only to let me fell.

"What do you want?!" I yelled.

"Wow. How dare you yell at me?" He smirked.

"How dare you kick my chair when I hold your scholarship here?!" I answered back .

Jeon Jungkook was nothing but a normal guy with a scholarship. He's just putting his bravefront on but I know that he's below me.

"You hold my scholarship, but look at your face. I can't believe you looked like that." He chuckled.

Everyone laughed. Here in Idol High, your power or money do not define your relevance but your face do.

I don't care about how I look. I don't need friends. All I want to do is finish my studies and run my business. What I need to do is beat Mina at everything.