Chapter 18

Myoui Mina's POV

"Hey what's wrong?" Jungkook asked.

After I roamed around I went back at the resto and saw Jungkook smoking. I let out a little sob and he noticed.

"I-I don't understand myself." I hugged and cried on JK's chest. "I tell myself that I'm over him but when he kissed Yumi, why did I get jealous?"

"What?" Jungkook lets go of me. "You want me to beat the fucker up?!"

"Stop. Violence isn't the answer okay."

I wiped my tears. Jungkook drove my car to my house and left with a cab. He made sure I calmed down before he left.

The next day, I was back at my office. With my schedule packed, someone called. It was my assistant.

"Ma'am the CEO of Venus is downstairs wanting to meet you." My assistant said.

"Venus? The one who sends flowers every 24th of the month?" I asked

"Yes."

"Okay let her in."

I turned the call off and waited for the ceo. Until Taehyung came in. I stood up and greeted him.  Taehyung? I knew it.

He sends flowers every 24 because that's our anniversary. So you think sending it changes everything?

Like you leaving me for 5 years and then coming back with your fiance? And even showing me how you both make out?

"Hello. I'm Kim Taehyung. CEO of Venus Inc." He smiled and offered his hand.

"Myoui Mina. IDOL Group of Companies' president." I took his hand.

"Nice to finally meet you again." He said.

"Why did you come here?" I sat down.

"I want to have a proposal."

"Look Mr. Kim. If you don't have anything to say that are connected to my business, the door is open you can leave. I have no time." I pointed the door.

"Just like what I said, I have a proposal." He smirked.  "I'd like to propose a collaboration. I want to open a hotel and resort withbyour company."

"Where's the presentation?"

"I don't have it. But Taehyung to Mina. Please consider it." He stood up. "I told Hoseok already and he agrees. He told me he will inform the board."

After that he waved and left. What are you planning to do Taehyung. I don't want to waste my time with you.

I had wasted my time and life waiting for you and I am just so done. You can leave because my doors are already closed for you.

Any interactions will be considered because we both have big businesses which can help each other's and that's it.