𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲

I'm so sorry that this is very short so please bear with me since I have my final exam time right now so I won't be able to make alot. IL try my best but since I need to learn everything alone since the teachers were shit. I wanted to say I love you cute and and happy Yoongi day!!!!!
_____________________________________________________

You put the candles on the cake and looked at everything once last time to see if you missed anything. Your husband might come home from work any minute so you turned off the lights and hid behind the counter.

After sometime you heard keys rattling which caused you to giggle. Soon door opening was heard. Your husband called out for you

Yoongi :y/nie baby! Are you there. Where is she?

As soon as he turned on the lights of the kitchen. I popped up from the counter with his cake. He acted surprised since he knew that this was coming.

Yoongi : Oh my good baby! Thank you so much! You really are the best wife ever!i lob you!!

Y/n : your welcome babe. Blow the candles. Date that we can eat dinner then cuddle for a while and then we can open your gifts.

Yoongi : no why did you but me gifts? You are the best gift ever. I didn't need any.

He whined I laughed at his cuteness. Aftee that he blew out the candles and we ate dinner.

Timeskip: cuddling session

We were cuddling in our bed while talking about random things. I remembered the gifts.

Y/n : yoons aren't you going to open your gifts?

Yoongi : not now princess, I have to take care of something first. Gifts can wait.

Y/n : what do you want to take care of?
You asked of curiosity. He hovered over your and Whispered in your ear.

Yoongi : you.

And that's when the baby making process started.

_____________________________________ _____________________________________

Here are some Yoongi memes for his birthday :