𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐚𝐰 (1)

Kim Ara

I hauled my suitcase across the airport in search of that short man. I noticed him waving a cardboard with my name printed on it while looking around. With a shake of my head, I approached him. He drew his mask down and drew me into an embrace as soon as I was close enough. I returned his hug with a smile.

"Welcome back bitch. How was your business trip?"

"Shut up Yoongi, it was fine. What are you doing here? I thought Yoonji will pick me up?"

"Ah.. About that.."

He scratched his neck. I squinted my eyes at him.

"what did you do Min Yoongi?"

I asked in a fierce voice. He quickly shook his head and waved his hands.

"No no.. I just didn't tell that you're coming today and lied to her. So in her mind you will be coming next week. It's our birthday tomorrow so I just wanted to surprise her since she is always the one surprising me."

I let let out a deep sigh. How does this guy's mind even work?? Nevertheless I nodded.

" Fine but I'm only doing this so I can surprise my -"

" Bla Bla bla I know~ now let's go to the mall! "

He held my hand and dragged me. While I helplessly follow him with my luggage. I don't even have an option anyway.

What we failed to notice is the camera clicking pictures of us.

The next day.

3rd person pov.

Ara and Yoongi were in his car, driving to his house for the party with he suddenly got a call.

"Min yoongi speaking? Oh okay hyung."

Before glancing at me, he hung up and went back to doing stuff on his phone. My right brow was elevated. He didn't say anything; all he did was hand over the phone to me. It was written in the form of a piece of article. I sighed as soon as I saw the title.

 I sighed as soon as I saw the title