𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 3𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟. 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚒 𝙸 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚏 𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚙.
__________________

You and your friends were at this abandoned house, running away from the demon chasing after you guys.

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

" hey, y/n let's go to the haunted house that everyone has been talking about!" Your 'friends' asked with a fake smile.

" Yeah, I heard that a demon lives there and he or she takes humans as sacrifices. It must be a myth so let's please go. We can explore there! " she tightly smiles.

It was obvious that they didn't like you they were fake, faker than plastic. They used you for money, bullied you, and even physically hurt you but you shouldn't do anything because you don't want to be expelled as their dads are filthy rich.  So you just nodded.

You three reached the house and started exploring upon entering the house at first glance, it was creepy, eerie and smelly, which Will be obvious since it was a haunted house. You guys wandered around for a while then saw stairs to the second floor. You guys climbed up and started exploring.

After 20 minutes of exploring you guys suddenly heard a loud growl which made you three flinch. Looking in the direction of the growl you saw a beast with horns and wings.

"so the sayings were true."

"the is a demon in this house."

Your friends shuddered. The beast spoke up.

"it's not nice to trespass into someone's property, especially demons. Now you have to give a sacrifice. If you don't. You three are going to get killed."

He said in the deepest voice. You whimpered, not because you were scared but because your deep voice kink just kicked in. Damn, why did this dude just have to have a hit voice?

" I can hear your thoughts love. "

It can't be mine right? You pondered you saw your two friends starting to walk away, then started to run. You ran with them. The beast is following.

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭

you run down the stairs, right behind your friends to the exit. your friends' distract you, and ran out of the only way out, sacrificing you. they closed the door shut so strong, that it caused the pillar to break down and block the exit: in anger, you started shouting at the fact your 'friends' betrayed you. as you were trying to find ways to escape, you heard quiet footsteps coming closer towards you. you look back and saw a handsome man coming closer to you with a smirk on his face. he was taller than you. with blond hair, droopy cat-looking eyes and pale skin with black horns and wings. he came closer, and closer to a point your faces were just inches away. you backed up and hit the wall behind you, you knew that you  had no chance of escaping now.

"your friends must be the best friends in the whole world to sacrifice you like that"

he whispered in a similar deep voice as the beast. Your eyes widened when you realized that he was the beast that was chasing your down.  as his fingers brushed my arms. His cold hands sent shivers.

"I can see it in your eyes love,"

he whispered as he placed his finger under your chin, forcing you to look up to him into his black eyes. You became confused.
. "you want revenge"

he whispered into your ear and gave you a quick kiss on your cheek. You were confused. How did he know that?

" As I said before I can hear your thoughts, sweetheart."

You gulped. You then spoke up.

"How did you know I want revenge? Are you a demon?"

"I know everything From your eyes. And of course, I'm a demon. Why do I look too handsome to be one, darling?"

Him giving you nicknames made your stomach churn, no one has ever called you those nicknames before, not even your exes, especially with that deep voice, you were going to melt right then and there.

" so do you want revenge? "

You contemplated for a while. Memories of them doing horrible stuff to you came into your mind. You had to make them pay. You slowly nodded. The demon was happy with your response.

"wait a minute"

The demon snapped his fingers, turning the interior of the hide into one's that look like a mansion. You were in awe. The demon took your hand in his and grinned.

"you are going to be staying here for a while. You can call me Yoongi, Min Yoongi

Min Yoongi is a hot name for a hot guy with a hot-ass voice.

" I still can hear your thoughts love. "

He chuckle while I smiled embarrassedly at my thoughts.