𝐅𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜́𝐞

Enjoy this short one-shot!

--------------------
I stood in front of Yoongi's University as I waited for him to come out from the building.

Yoongi is my fiancé, we were arranged to get married for our parent's business at 15 since child marriage is illegal they decided to let us finish university before getting married. At first, we both didn't like each other and fought a lot but we then fell in love.

I came to Seoul from Daegu when Yoongi moved to Seoul for his university, so we haven't seen each other in months. My, I and my family are here since they wanted to have a 'family dinner'.

I went out of my trance as I saw students coming out of the university. A lot of people looked at me but I didn't care. I mean who wouldn't look at someone who is dressed in designer from top to bottom.

Where's this man of mine? I thought as I saw fewer and lesser students

Where's this man of mine? I thought as I saw fewer and lesser students. After lingering for some time, I entered the university as I didn't have the patience to wait anymore. As I entered the campus, I saw my fiance and six guys surrounded by girls. I realized that two of the guys were Taehyung and Hoseok as I have met them before as Yoongi brought them to hang out a couple of times. I saw that Taehyung noticed me as he excitedly waves at me and started tapping Yoongi's shoulder, pointing in my direction. Yoongi and the others look at me as Hoseok too, waved at me. I saw Yoongi asking something to them as he pinches himself.

YOONGI

I pinched myself to see if what I was seeing is real. I winced a bit but looked at the place she was standing. She was still there.

She's here

She's here...

SHE'S HERE?!?

I quickly walked towards her and cupped her face before pressing my lips gently on hers. I was so happy. I haven't seen my fiancé in a long time. She responded to the kiss as she put her hand on my shoulder, her lips tasted like blueberry; my favorite flavor. After some time I pulled away, looking into her eyes; it exude love, protection, security, safety, patience, and respect. I hugged her before asking the question I had in my mind.

"When did you come? How are you here? How did you know I study here?"

Her lips curved upward as she spoke in her honey-like voice.

"I reached here this morning. Your dad told me you studied here so I took a taxi since you have your car here."

Nodding my head, my a face made an 'o' as I took her hand before going towards my friends. Since Hoseok and Taehyung knew her, they immediately separated me from her and hugged her. I just stood at the side as I saw Namjoon, Seokjin, and Jimin introduce themselves to her. She looked so adorable, I kept staring at her.

I got out of my trance as I saw her coming in my direction. She held my hands before speaking.

"Let's go?"

I nodded as I bid goodbye to my friends and walked her to my car. From there we drove to my parents and had dinner. after that, we cuddled till we fell asleep.

---------------