𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐱 𝐟𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜́𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐩𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮

I put the breakfast on the plates and prepared his lunchbox so that he can eat. I opened the drawer to take a sticky note for writing him a message but there wasn't any. I will have to buy them.

Yoongi came down with his tie undone so I went to him and fixed his tie. "how long will I have to fix your tie?" "until I die" he said coldly. I just chuckled. We sat and ate in silence.

Yoongi and I were in an arranged marriage for 3 years. He is very cold towards me and cannot express his emotions well. I have put on a mission to make him break out of his shell and to make him fall in love with me. So far I have seen him give a small smile for making him lucnk and would chuckle if u did something cute or if I was clumsy.

I was cleaning the living room when I got a call. I looked and saw that it was Yoongi.

𝚈𝙾𝙾𝙽𝙶𝙸 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I was sitting with my employees who took out their lunch while some ordered. I took out my lunch box and checked for the note that she puts every day. When I saw that it wasn't there in the usual place I searched everywhere. The employees looked at me.
"is there anything wrong sir?"

" no. " I said coldly. I quickly took my phone and called her. Not realizing I put it on speaker

"hello? Yes love? "

a soft, lovely voice called out.

I widened my eyes as the employees looked at me shocked. I quickly offed the speaker and put it near my ear. From my Peripheral vision I could see the employees talking about how lovely my wife's voice is.

"hey mom called me today to say you that we have a family dinner at 7 so get ready for it." I said softly.

"okay. I'll get ready by then. Is it all?"

"why didn't you out a note today?" I asked quietly

"um what?"

"you always put notes on the lunch box but today you didn't. Why?" I muttered embarrassed I could hear her chuckling. Her chuckle is so cute. I could hear it all day long.

"sorry but the papers finished today so I couldn't put it."

"oh"

"I have alot to do today so bye. Love you." she said

"hmm.." I hung up.

Peole looked at me.

"what happend?"

"who is that sir?"

"she is my wife. Any problem?" I asked coldly.

"no sir" he said as the room continued eating

𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙿 (𝙰𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙸𝚁 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝙴)

Mr.Min opened the door and gave both of us a hug while Mrs.Min gave yoongi a hug and glared at me. She doesn't like me because she wanted Yoongi to marry his ex fiance, Aera but Mr. Min broke it off to make him marry me.

I went towards the living room when two bodies pulled me into a tight hug. I laughed. "Come on Youngjae and Alice. I didn't meet you for one week." I said as they pouted " Noona It felt like one year to be honest. Right Alice?" Youngjae said as Alice nodded. I pitched Youngjae cheeks as he winced "that hurt" "haha let's go" Alice said as she dragged me to her room while Youngjae followed.

Yoongi Pov

I looked at thir interaction with a smile on my face. I must have saved a country in my past life for God to give me a wife this perfect.

"Who are you thinking about huh? Is it Aera?" my mom asked again smiling

Ugh. I'm so glad dad broke of the engagement. I couldn't datnd her any longer. Aera was so clingy and a gold digger.