𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡ᵗʷᵒ

I entered my room and placed the shopping bags on the floor before heading to my closet to look for an oversized hoodie to wear. I picked out my blue and pink oversized hoodie and put it on with shorts, you can barely see the shorts because of the hoodie.

I lay on my bed and tucked myself into bed, sending a quick message to my parents ( who aren't home) that I was going to sleep. I fell asleep happy that at least someone is supporting me.

TIME SKIP.

I woke up to my annoying alarm clock. I quickly got off the bed as it was the talent show day. I got ready and put on my outfit. It was just white joggers with a crop top paired with white sneakers. I packed my stage outfit and heels into a bag before heading down to the dining room.

"G'morning dad, morning mom."

That reaped my words before my eyes fell on someone wait a minute- is that

"Yoongi? What are you doing in my house?"

He just smiled when my mum spoke up

"yah don't be rude to yoongi. He's our neighbour, he goes to your school. Have you not seen him in school?"

"I have seen him in school but I didn't know that he was our neighbour."

I replied, my voice going lower at the end. I sat at the table next to yoongi as mom gave hips or soup.

"Yoongi said that he will take you to the stadium since we'll be  coming late."

When dad said that I looked at Yoongi with wide eyes while he just looked at me with an innocent smile. I looked back at my dad and nodded as we started eating.

Timeskip in car

as soon as he drove away from my house I started whacking his arm with my bag filled with snacks.

"Why the hell did you lie to my parents and who said you to come to my house"

I asked still smacking him on his hand. He started replying while trying to avoid my beatings.

"Ow- I was just- stop- I was just being a good friend to you- Ouch-  and pick you up so we can go together to the auditorium"

I stopped smacking him but still glared, he then continued speaking

"Why do you care about that anyway? It's not like we are dating right?"

I took a deep sigh and spoke up

"Because now my parents will think that you are my boyfriend!"

"You can just say that I'm not your boyfriend."

"Then they will start pestering me to make you my boyfriend!"

"Oh. Well, why don't you?"

"What?"

"Why don't you make me your boyfriend?"

I looked at him with my mouth agape.

"Are you-"

"WE'RE HERE"

He cut me off as he parked and exited the parking lot. I just walked away, shaking my head. As we entered the theater, he placed his hand on my shoulder and began talking about random topics, while I also began speaking. I entirely forgot about the previous incident. We soon arrived at our friends, who were staring at us with their mouths open, undoubtedly wondering how we got so near. Namjoon was the first to speak up.

" How did you two get so close with each other?"

I was about to reply but Yoongi spoke first

"Long story short, her parents think we're dating."

He said, trying to hold his laughter. I hit his arm and started whining

"It's not funny stop laughing oh my god."

I puffed my cheeks up in embarrassment as he continued laughing. He then removed his hand from my shoulder and started pinching my cheeks

" You look so cute like this. You should-"

Just as he was about to continue his sentence, the voice on the loudspeaker gained our attention. Looks like the show is about to start.

" Don't you need to change into your clothes? I'll reserve a seat for you."

Yoongi spoke up. Just then Jimin spoke up

" What do you mean by she's performing?"

" You don't know? Y/N is going to dance "

I got a series of 'really?' and 'good luck' while Jimin just looked at me before walking away

time skip

I was still backstage waiting to be called when my name was announced, unlike other performances, no one cheered for me but that's okay. I took a deep breath before going onto the stage and got into the position when the music started:

After the music ended, I stood still in the position for a few seconds before I started to hear cheers from the crowd, I smiled before bowing and making my way out off the stage.

Backstage I was met with hugs from Areum and the others, except Jimin. He just came towards me and started to apologize

" I'm really sorry for all the mean things I did back then. Can you forgive me?"

I just nodded and shook his hand which he put out. Suddenly I was pulled into a hug by Yoongi as he whispered in my ear.

" You did a good job back there. I told you you can do it."

I smiled as I pat his back

" I know  thank you for believing me."

" I do need a reward for this though."

" What is it?"

" Make your parent's assumptions true ."

 gaped at him as he drew away and sneered at me before joining the rest of the gang. I allowed myself to think about the idea. It doesn't sound too horrible having him as my boyfriend. I nodded at my thinking before joining Yoongi in my mind with my next quest in mind.

Make Yoongi my boyfriend.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»