𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐞

KANG JIYEON

"sorry I'm late! I couldn't find a parking spot"

I uttered as I quickly sat in front of my bestfriend. He shook his head before speaking to me.

"This is the 5th time your free Jiyeon. I can't forgive you easily for this one."

My eyes widened as I stuck out my bottom lip, I whined.

"A why~ this will be the last time. I promise!"

He brought his hand to my face and shook his index finger.

"No can do bitch."

I sighed, I can't convince him now. Feeling dejected, I
spoke.

"Okay now what do you want me to do for your forgiveness ?"

His dimples made their way to his face as he grinned. I instantly regretted what I just said. I knew he had something up his sleeve! Ugh.

" Take a picture of the most attractive man in the Cafe right now. "

I just nodded as I already knew that I would not be able to change his mind.

"Go to hell Kim fucking Namjoon."

He just smiled. I shook my head and started scanning the Cafe. After that, my eyes landed on a man, an extremely gorgeous man. His complexion was nearly as white as sugar. His appearance was what drew me to him. His mochi-like eyes, button nose, and small lips gave him a sweeter appearance. I rose from my seat and approached the individual in question.

"Hey."

I shyly greeted both the people looked up to me as I stumbled on my words.

"You see-um... My bestfriend has dared me to take the picture of the most attractive person in this Cafe so can I take a picture of you."

Even though I was shy but the soon relaxed as I saw his happy expression.

"Um.. Sure."

He posed for the picture as I took it. I thanked him once more before turning around but I suddenly stopped in my tracks and smirked. Look out Kim. I turned to the other man before saying the words that could either bring Joon doom or a love life.

" My best friend thinks you're hot."

"sorry but tell her that I'm gay"

"I know. He is gay too."

I smirked as I walked away. That's what you get joon!

5minutes later.

While we were chatting away I saw two notes on the corner of out table. I picked it and held them up for joon to see.

"Did you put this here?"

He shook his head.

"No, why would I?"

I shrugged and opened one of them.

Thanks for calling me the most sttractive.
Here's my number. Call me for a date ;)
Xxx-xxx-xxx.

I scoffed as I put the note in my pocket with a smile. I also read the other note.

Since you called me hot let's go on a hot Date ;)
Seaside restaurant - 8:00pm.
Don't make me wait.
-Seokjin

My smile widened as I gave joon the note.

"I think this is for you jooniee~"

I teased him. He just looked at me before uttering.

"Fuck you."

I just laughed. Looks like we both won't be single after some time.