𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩

This will be a short one. It will be fully portrayed in the 3rd person pov
_________________________

She came to his flower shop every day, ordering different flowers every time she came.

Min yoongi took interest in her. He thought about why she came here every day buying different flowers and then coming back the next day for a different flower.

Yoongi thought that she was just making a garden full of flowers. But why buy one by one was what he didn't understand. She could've just bought what she wanted and then not come back but why didn't she?

𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃 𝙳𝙰𝚈

Min Yoongi waited for the mysterious girl to arrive. Soon enough, after 5 minutes came the doorbell rang.

" Hi, I would like to have a bouquet of white Lillies please" she sweetly asked. Yoongi nodded and got to work. After finishing it, he mustered up the courage to ask the question which was on his mind ever since she started coming to his store.

"Why do you buy a bouquet every day?" he finally asked.

"it's for my mom. She's in the hospital right now and she loves flowers. So I try to make her happy but buy her a bouquet every day." she replied.

Yoongi was stunned, to say the least. He never expected the answer he heard. He cleared his throat and asks the attractive girl the last question that was in his mind.

" What's your name? "

" Y/n L/n " she answered while smiling and left.

And that was the start of a beautiful friendship or possible romance.

𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙷 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁

Their friendship continued to bloom as well as their feeling like flowers in spring.

Neither of them was aware of each other's feelings, they never dared to confess, solely for one reason: losing the other one.

But Yoongi had enough of his hidden feelings, he had enough of his heart beating at an abnormal speed and weird feelings in his stomach when eves smiles or does something to make his cheeks flush red and stutter out of nervousness.

On the other hand, Y/n so badly wanted to talk to him about her feelings but was scared to lose the only person who has been there for her. She was scared to let him go, even as a friend.

Y/n kept thinking about how to remove this feeling of hers when her phone dinged, notifying her. She took the phone and opened the messaging app, just to see yoongi had messaged her out of the blue.

Yoongiee✨<3 :
Come to the xx park right now. I have to tell you something.

Y/n was utterly confused and scared. Confused as to why he wanted to meet up so abruptly and scared of what was going to happen.

Min yoongi sat on a bench waiting for Y/n as he twirled the bouquet of beautiful flowers.it contained Y/ns favourite flowers: white Lilly, lilac, lavender and freesia.

When he saw you are coming he quickly stood up and cleared his throat trying to get his nervousness out.

"Yoongi?" the soft voice called. He cursed in his head. Even her calling his name have butterflies to him. He shyly gave the bouquet to her which resulted in her staring at it in awe.

"you needed to tell me something?" Y/n asked yoongi. She was scared that their friendship will end here but what Yoongi said next made her stunned and frozen in her place.

"will you date me?"

Yoongi finally lets out what he has to say while closing his eyes. After confessing he looked at her to expect some kind of reaction. But all he got was silence. He hung his head low and spoke again.

"I'm so sorry for telling you like this. I have liked you for a long time and by your expression, I don't think you feel the same.-" he stopped when he heard giggling

Y/n giggled. She went towards yoongi and stood on her tiptoes, before finally pecking his cheeks.

" I would love to date you Yoongi-ah"

"Really?!" he couldn't believe it. But what she said next made him believe it even more.

"Of course. I also had a crush on you ever since I started coming to your shop."

Yoongi looked at him in disbelief. After regaining his confidence he intervened her hand in his and held it up.

"From today onwards, we are dating. Okay?" Yoongi asked as Y/n giggled again.

"Okay."