𝐂𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩

You went to your favourite coffee shop as always, it is empty like always.

this coffee shop opened a month ago but still has no customers. You had no idea why since the coffees tasted so good and the pastry tasted as if they fell from heaven. You were Aldo happy at the same time since this coffee shop is the only one in the street that's not crowded.

Once you enter the cafe, the smell of caffeine hits your nose as your favourite employee, who is Abdi the owner of the shop, greets you.

"Hi my favourite customer" he grinned " hi my favourite employee" I chucked. "the regular? Caramel macchiato with the chocolate croissant?" actually I'm feeling a different mood today. Surprise me " I said as you were tired of getting the same thing over and over again." right on it miss, please take a seat," he said in a professional tone and bowed causing us both to laugh at his doings.

Minutes later he came back with a beautiful-looking drink and what looked like the most beautiful slice of cake that I have seen with vanilla ice cream which I think is for him ." And what might this be Yoongi?" I asked. Since we were friends we started to call each other by our names. "this is called the heaven set. This is called a cup of heaven ' and this is called 'heavens cake'. Try it"

I took a sip of the drink and, it tasted exactly what I thought heaven would taste like, but even better. I looked at him with wide eyes. His eyes looked at me in worry. I put the drink back down and took my fork to eat a piece of cake. The cake also tasted like heaven. I looked at him with wide eyes and put my two thumbs up. He let out a cute noise of joy while he hugged me.

I hugged back with as much excitement as it was the first time I am tasting heavenly food like this in a while when the bell of the door rang indicating that people were there. But with me and Yoongi in our world hugging and jumping together, we failed to notice the six boys that came into the store.

"Hyung! We are ba-" He stopped as soon as he saw the view in front of him. All of them stopped moving while we both looked at them in complete shock. We both parted away from each other when j heard a familiar voice. "noona?" I looked to see Taehyung, my younger brother looking at me and Yoongi with wide eyes. "Noona what are you doing here?" He asked. "wait you two know each other?" Yoongi asked " um yeah. Yoongi meet my younger brother taehyung, as you know who he is. How do you both know each other?" "Noona he is my best friend" "oh" was all that came out of my mouth.

" So you are saying to me that Y/n noona is the one that you have been talking about? The favourite customer and the cafe that Y/n noona told about to Taehyung was your cafe? Wow, I can't believe this" Jungkook said. As I clicked the perfect picture I went and put the phone in my purse. ČWell you better start believing it. " I said taking a stop from the heavenly coffee rise was surely made by Yoongis magical hands.

. 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 10 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

I looked at the time and back at them. " I have to go guys. I have work tomorrow and I can't miss it you know that so bye, wait for Yoongi your hair is a bit messed up. " I leaned towards him while he did the same. I fixed his hair and then leaned back to my normal position. Yoongi hyung I know that you like my sister but please don't do PDA in front of us. It's disgusting" Taehyung commented to which the five people nodded and left me and Yoongi blushing. I quickly left before the guys started teasing us again. I told them a quick bye.

I reached home and quickly took off my shoes. I went and took a refreshing bath. After that, I put on a hoodie and shorts while my phone dinged. It was a message from Yoongi.

Message :

Yoongi:
Hey. I wanted to
Tell you something

Y/n :
Hey, ♡︎ What did you want to say?

Yoongi :
I just wanted you to know that
I know that we haven't known
Eachother for so long but I feel like
You are my soulmate. Can I court you
Till you go out with me?

Y/n:

Yes of course! Even I
Feel the same way.

Yoongi:

Be ready at 8 tomorrow.
It's a date ;-)

Y/n:

Okay💜

I then went to check if my post has bergen posted on Instagram. When it shows posted I went back to sleep with a smile on my face.

____"and that's how I married your mom," Yoongi said to our 13-year-old kid

____
"and that's how I married your mom," Yoongi said to our 13-year-old kid. He was pretty excited hearing our story so Yoongi told him the story. "now go to sleep ok bud? We grew a long day tomorrow"

Author pov

Yoongi tucked his son to sleep and went to the bedroom after he saw his wife with her Pregnant belly. He went toward her and caressed her big belly. "two more months of the twins will come out" Yoongi Dai softly. Y/n smiled at the sight of her husband adoring their unborn daughters. Yes, they are having twins. "I hope we will ve more kids in the future," Yoongi said and smirked "YOONGI NO!"
_____________________
Hi guys I hope you enjoys this story! I was really busy so I just made sanding up. Bff the pictures are from bless roll cafe. Their cakes, drinks and macarons are so delicious. As a foreigner, this is a good place to try new but delicious things,
Borahae 💜 💜 💜 💜!!