𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡ᵒⁿᵉ

OWe lived in a little town where everyone seemed to know everyone else. They despised me because I was known as the girl with no talent. That was not true, but many people believe it because was spread by Jimin, the popular boy. People in the city loved him but hated me. Moreover My best friend, Areum is his girlfriend. I'm not sure why he hates me so much.

The city talent show is coming up soon and here we are with jimin and his friends along with my best friend. We went to the men's section of the store where Jimin and his friends were looking for their costumes. When all his friends except Jimin went to try on their clothes because there were not many trying rooms I decided to confront him.

" Jimin, why do you hate me so much? I have never done anything to you so why?"

He chucked and scoffed lightly before speaking.

"You wanna know why? Because I hate you. You are stupid, get low marks in school, have no talent, lack in everything and you don't even know how to socialize. I pity you so much that it turned into hate."

He spat out before leaving me alone. After a few seconds Yoongi, one of jimin's friends came out of the fitting room and looked at me. I realized from his eyes that he had heard everything. I looked down as he came toward me

I felt a hand on my shoulder, and when I looked up it was Yoongi.

"You heard everything right? "

He nodded. He spoke.

" You know that you don't have to care about what he says right? Because you know you have talent but you just do not show it. You have to be confident and take revenge on what he said to you and did to you. Because of him, the whole city hates you but I don't."

"How are you sure that I have talent?"

"I saw you dancing in the dance room one day."

"what do you mean?"

" I saw you dancing. Dance at the city talent shows tomorrow. "

" But I don't have any costumes."

"then let's buy one right now."

He dragged me to the female section and started picking out clothes. I tried all of them but none of them worked for the theme of the dance. I then came up with a perfect outfit and started roaming while Yoongi followed closely. I went to the fitting room where Yoongi followed me there too. I glared at him

" Are you here to watch me change? "

He realized where he was going and al cleared his throat before backing away.

I put on my simple yet dance-fitting outfit. I looked in the mirror and smiled to myself. I looked closely at my stomach and saw that I was starting to have abs. I guess working out at midnight has its effects.

I got out of the fitting room and looked at him while his mouth parted agape on the sight in front of him.

(you can pick any colour)(only the blazer)

3rd person

Yoongi swallowed hard when he saw Y/n dressed in the clothes that she picked. He examined her from top to bottom, awestruck by her sense of style. He also saw abs on her abdomen. As soon as she said something, he turned away.

y/n pov

"how do I look?" I asked Yoongi.

" You look good" he cleared his throat.

I was happy to hear that so went back and changed, taking the outfit with me to the receptionist while yoongi followed.

"By the way, the others are at the food court. So let's head there" Yoongi spoke as he was taking out his wallet.

"Okay, but why are you taking out your wallet?" I enquired. As gas as I can see, he didn't pick anything to buy.

"I'm paying for you dumbass"

I quickly took his card as he was about to hand it while I gave the cashier my card instead. Yoongi huffed irritated while I just stuck out my tongue at him.

We went to the cafeteria and saw them waiting for us.

"what were you two doing together and what took you guys so long?"

Jin asked wriggling his eyes rows. From my Peripheral vision, I saw Jimin with a disgusted expression. Probably disgusted by his friends' remark.

" Oh, I was waiting for her out of the store. Let's eat. I'm starving "

Yoongi lied. The others seem to buy it as they cheered at the mention of food. I took a seat next to Aurem and started eating.

The day went by while I ignored Jimin as I didn't want him to make my day worse and stuck by Yoongi and Aurem.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

.
.
Yoongi Yoongi
Yoongi Yoongi Yoongi
Yoongi Yoongi
Yoongi <3 Yoongi
Yoongi Yoongi
Yoongi Yoongi
Yoongi Yoongi
Yoongi

ʸᵒᵒⁿᵍⁱ ⁱˢ ˢᵒ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸʸ.