𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 (1/2)

This is inspired by the run mv where Yoongi and Jungkook were fighting so that scene will be there I hope you guys like it. This will be different from the ones that I make so I hope you guys like this.
-----------------------------------

"Why did you do this...I ASKED, WHY DID YOU DO THIS?!"

I raged at the devil in front of me, tears flowing down my face as my eyes hurt from crying, but she just giggled.

"Are you giggling? Right now, do you have the AUDACITY to laugh? After you've completely shattered my life? I gave you my body for you to possess it to locate your parents, but what did you do with it? MY BEST FRIENDS HAVE TURNED AWAY FROM ME DUE TO YOU! YOU KILLED A HUMAN WITH MY BODY! A FUKING HUMAN! And you're laughing now? "

" It's not my fault that humans are so easy to control"

She nonchalantly said. I scoffed at her words.

" You were once a human too... Just because you become a demon doesn't mean that you were not a human"

"I don't care if I was a human right before. All I care about is that I had fun in your body. Bye!"

She started skipping her way towards the door when I shouted.

"HA YOON"

I shouted her name as she froze in her tracks. I smirked. I got you. She turned around horrified at how I knew it.

"H-How do you know my name?.."

I laughed mockingly.

"You know you visit your grave a lot. I just followed you one day and found out. Why are you surprised? Oh, right! When a human pronounces a demon's real name 3 times she will vanish away from the world forever, neither in hell nor heaven. Am I right?"

She shook her head continuously muttering the word 'no' continuously. I went to my garage and took the bottle of gasoline from the garage and spilled it all over my living room. The demon still shaking her head. I said her name one more time. This time she looked around and saw what I did, her eyes widened even more. Seeing her expression, I spoke up.

"You have necrophobia right? Now see me die in front of you. You ruined my life, even though I already had a shitty life before you came. You just made it worse"

I took the lighter from my pocket and lit my couch, the fire rapidly spreading soon reaching me. I fell to the ground screaming and crying because of the pain. as I was slowly losing my consciousness, I muttered the word one more time before completely closing my eyes.

"Ha Yoon"

Even though I was unconscious, I heard her piercing scream which became lower and lower every second as I started hearing police sirens.
_--------------------_
Hey guys, I'm so sorry for not updating often. My mental health had been on the downside these days and I couldn't find any motivation to write. Please bear with me. I'll make sure to get better and come back.

Make sure to be safe and healthy!