𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

I was asking these gals not to beat me up in an alleyway. I spotted Alaina when I looked towards the beginning of the alleyway. In high school, I had a bully. I hurriedly yelled for assistance. She was aware of my presence, but she simply walked away, laughing at my state.

The following day.

It took a long time and a lot of makeup to cover the bruises, but I got it done. I cursed Alain all the way to school. She came to me after she was reached

"Look at that loser! What went wrong?"

Her minions laughed as she said.

"I'm glad I didn't save you the other day. I had no idea they would beat you up that badly. All I have to do now is put the final touches on what they done to you."

while she continued to strike me.
Her boyfriend approached, so she came to a halt and approached him. He kissed her on the lips. He smirked as he stared at me after breaking the kiss.
I chose to ignore him.

"I'll stop since my boyfriend arrived.Don't worry, you'll receive the rest tomorrow,"

she replied as she walked away with her friend and boyfriend, leaving me alone in the hallway. I was about to leave class and go to the canteen when Alaina's boyfriend came out of nowhere and grabbed my wrist. I tried yanking my grip away, but he had a firm grip on me. Alaina then appeared and saw us in this state, so he took his wrist away and started speaking.

"I swear to you, babe, I didn't cheat on you-"

"I understand. Get out of here before I murder you you bitch"

She snarled at me before walking away with her boyfriend. I just sighed and went back to class.

After a week

Alaina hasn't shown up to school with her boyfriend for a week. That makes me pleased. I was walking down an alleyway where I had been beaten up when I heard a person shouting my name. I looked over and noticed seven beautiful uniformed men. Alaina appeared to be bruised while lying on the ground. She looked me in the eyes and abruptly called my name

"y/n I'm here. help!Please!"

Despite her ranting, I concentrate on one boy. Veiny hands, pale skin, pink lips.  I've developed a hand kink just  because of this guy.

I think he's the leader. I thought as I saw the bat in his hands.
They all glanced at me, but I only looked at Alaina and said,

"y/n, please help us! Don't leave us!"

She yelled, but all I did was look at her and point both of my middle fingers at her as I walked away. As I went away, I exclaimed,

"Sorry, I'm blind!"

But I came to a halt. I cursed myself as I took a pen and scribbled something on a sheet of paper. I then went back to the gang

"I knew you'd come to rescue us y/n," Alaina remarked as I snorted as I returned to them.

"Didn't you say that you're blind?" the pale white man asked. I smirked slightly and thought to myself before responding.

I'm about to do something that I'll probably regret later. But this guy is hot, so I hope my effort will not go in vain

"God granted me vision for a moment so that I can see your face. You're very hot. Call me. Maybe I'll let you choke me with those veiny hands"

I took off my spectacles and put them on my collared shirt, then took off my hair tie before handing it over to him. They were muttering to each other about how hot I was and how their hyung got lucky, and I could hear them.

"Now you have a reason to meet me,"

I said as I handed him the Paper.

"Bye, babe."

I gave a shy wink and walked away, leaving the boy that I want  blushing and others Perplexed, while Alaina was still screeching with her annoying voice.