Tattoo Artist

Ara

I was very nervous as I had already made an appointment with the tattoo shop right down my area. I looked at the time and realized that I only have 1 hour left for my appointment so I stood up and got ready. I wore a black crop top along with black cargo pants and a grey jacket which had bishop-type sleeves along with black converse.

 I wore a black crop top along with black cargo pants and a grey jacket which had bishop-type sleeves along with black converse

I ley my hair down but carried a hair tie with me in case I needed to tie my hair. I then took my purse and went to my car to go to the tattoo shop.

As I parked into the parking lot of the shop , I looked at my phone and saw that I was right on time. I got out of the car and went inside after locking it. I went to the receptionist who looked like a young boy. His name tag read jungkook. The jungkook guy looked at me and spoke with a cheerful voice

" Hello! How can I help you today?"

"I have an appointment right now for a tattoo. The name is Y/n."

he searched for my name on the computer before finding it.

" Y/n Y/n Y/n... Aha! Found it. Please come this way, I'll get the tattoo artist since he is on his lunch break right now."

He guided me to a room and sat me on a chair before going out to call the person. I looked around the room in amazement as I could see a lot of cool designs along the wall. I heard the door opening so I look towards the person. It was a tall man with pale skin and a handsome face. He sat down on the chair in front of me and started putting on his gloves.

" So Y/n-ssi, which design do you have in mind and where do you want it to be.

I took out my phone and showed him the design before speaking.

" I want it behind my ears."

He nodded and started getting ready. He put the template thingy behind mey ear and waited a minutes. He then told me to lay on the seat, which I did as he scooted over me. His right hand went towards my neck, using his thumb to fold my ears so that he could tattoo it as he started. My eyes widened a little as his fingers pressed gently on my neck.

Shit shit shot his hannddss oh my God

I kept my cool and just layrd Dien staring at his tattooed arm. I didn't even notice that he finished until he said something.

"don't staring at my arms?"

I looked at him but now he was no longer near me.

"huh? Oh, sorry. Your tattoo sleeve looks very cool."

He chuckled. Then he explained to me on how to take care of my tattoos.

"... Then your tattoo will be okay also, you seem very cute, can you give me your number?"

My eyes widened at his straightforwardness but gave it to him anyway. I thanked him before leaving the room.

"thankyou noona! Come back again."

The jungkook guy shouted I nodded and smiled as I left the tattoo shop.

It was when I got in my car I got to my senses.

A hot guy literally just asked for my number. OMAGADFGGGIHUIYGYGY-

Suddenly a ding from my phone interrupted my thoughts.

Unknown
Hello its yoongi,
The hot tattoo artist.
;)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ramadan is finally over. Happy eid! Be I hope you like this.
Please comment and vote.