𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐝

Cold brother - cute and bubbly sister au

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Y/n waited for her Uber with her luggage in her hands. If I want to surprise Yoongi Oppa then I'll have to do this.

The Uber arrived and she got in.

She reached her brother's apartment and searched for the key and found it hidden under his mat. I shook my head at the poor hiding place before taking it and opening the door to his apartment.

As I entered his apartment only three words came to my mind

"what. The. Fuck"

The living room was a mess. Empty cup noodles everywhere, along with some beer cams and tissues. Clothes lying all over the floor. I would understand if it was his room but The is the living room.  I started walking before stepping on something. I picked it up and saw that it was an... Expired sandwich?

I shook my head and put my luggage in his room. His room was clean despite how his living room looked like. I started cleaning. I changed my outfit, wearing one of his large shirts and trousers. I started tidying his apartment first by taking out all the empty noodle cups and throwing away trash to doing his laundry for him. He better treat me the whole time I'm staying here.

After cleaning his wrecked apartment. I sat down on the couch and looked at the time. It was 6 pm, I was confused. His college ends at 4 pm... Why is he so late? I opened Snapchat and looked at his location. He was somewhere far away from here. I started worrying. What if he is kidnapped? What if he was taken by gangs?

I suddenly changed my outfit and put on my shoes.
I wore his black padded jacked since it was winter and snowing. I looked tiny in his clothes now. I used to fit in his clothes the last time I visited. Why are they so big on me now?

I hailed a taxi and gave the location. As we were nearing the destination, my legs started shaking. stupid! I should've called the police before coming here.

We finally reached the destination and I got out of the taxi. bowing at the driver as a sign of gratitude. I looked at his snap chat location again and saw that he was inside the store. I looked up and saw the Yoongi was sitting with some people. I messaged him to look out the window. I could see him quickly looking out.

3rd person

Yoongi quickly looked out and gasped seeing his sister looking at him.  She excitedly waved at him as  Yoongi abruptly stood up causing everyone to look at him. He spoke up "one minute", took all of his belongings, and went out. They followed him with their eyes to see him standing in front of the girl.

That was the first time people saw him smile so hard. They watched how he picked her up and spun while having the biggest smile on his face. After a bit of talking bending down to the girl's level where he placed a peck on her forehead repeatedly, he hugged her tightly while talking something to her. After some talking, he took his phone and typed something, and put it inside his pocket. Just then his friend Jimin got the notification.

"I'm leaving rn. So you guys can continue."

Jimin looked perplexed as to why his hyung was leaving with an unknown woman. Nonetheless, he announced that Yoongi will not be participating any more.

The two siblings reached their house and started reminding about the days when they weren't with each other. They then watched a movie and fell asleep.
___________
I know it's such a lame ending but I didn't have any idea on how to end this hah. Sorry...!