𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 (2)

"Do you need help?"

I couldn't say anything since I was too exhausted to speak. The guy, who introduced himself as Yoongi, assisted me in loading my bag into his trunk and offered me a ride to the city. As he listened, I told him about what had happened to me. He gave me a place to stay, which I gratefully accepted because I had nowhere else to go and only a few Won.

5 years later

Match 21, 2021

I grinned as I remembered the times before I met Yoongi; after providing me with a place to stay, he made a deal with me that I could stay at his house as long as I worked and helped with some of the housework. I agreed, and he turned out to be a well-known producer who has worked with a diverse range of artists

After I settled in Yoongi's house. I took up a small job at a Cafe right down from his apartment and enrolled in online school for my passion. After completing my degree, I quit my job and started writing my first novel, after working on it for one year and 2 months I finally published it; naming it the terrible'. The book became a huge hit after publishing so I received a substantial amount of money.

Yoongi and I fell in love during that time. We're now engaged, and I'm waiting for him outside the flower shop because he wanted to purchase me flowers for our date when I hear a voice shouting the name that I haven't heard in years.

"Sooyeon-ah?"

I turned around to the voice, and the face I saw confirmed my suspicions of who it was.

"Yeesul Oppa.."

He examined me from every angle, noting the changes I had undergone. I grew a couple of inches in height and a few pounds in weight. I had more confidence and my face was glowing. I was also wearing clothes that were considered 'inappropriate and slutty' in the village.

 I was also wearing clothes that were considered 'inappropriate and slutty' in the village

He then spoke.

"How have you been? It's been so long since we saw each other. "

"I've been doing good"

I replied coldly. Just then Yoongi came out of the shop, jogging towards me, but his eyebrows furrowed as he saw another man conversing with me.

"Sorry for taking time love, the flowers weren't arranged yet so I had to wait. By the way, you are...?"

Yoongi asked me as he handed me a beautiful bouquet and left a kiss on my forehead. I pecked his cheeks as I introduced him.

"Yoongi this is my brother, Yeesul..."

His face made and 'o' of understanding and nodded his head before pulling out his hands from his pockets before putting his hands forward, waiting for Yeesul to shake it

"Hello. My name's Min yoongi and I'm Sooyeon's fianće. We have been engaged for 8 months now."

Yeesul stared at me in shock. Trying to digest the new information. He then opened his mouth to speak.

"But you-you were supposed to...uh"

I furrowed my brows.

"what do you mean Oppa? I was supposed to what"

He sighed as he started spilling.

"The mayor thought that you would be still miserable so he was planning on making you his son's mistress after you return there but I don't think you Will so just leave it. ."

I stared at my brother in shock.

"what.."

It came out as a whisper. Yoongi suddenly took my hand, which didn't go unnoticed by Yeesul but he didn't judge.

"yeah, I was sent here to bring you to the village"

I looked at Yoongi as he looked back. He smiled before chuckling.

"let's go then."

"huh?"
"huh?"

I and yeesul said out loud. He then explained.

"let's go and prove them wrong. You should show them that banning you was a mistake and you are happy. Moreover, I get to meet your parents who at my future in-laws."

I gave it some time but then I remembered what I was wearing.

"but my clothes... I know that we are going to prove them wrong but still..."

"let's go and buy a dress right now then."

Timeskip.

I bought a black long-sleeve dress. Now I and Yoongi are in his Lamborghini while Yeesul was driving in front of us.

3RD PERSON.

When Yeesul arrived in the village in his car, he noticed the local mayor and his parents waiting in front. The jet black Lamborghini arrived in front of their eyes at the precise moment. Yoongi stepped out of the driver's seat, opened the door for his girl, and extended his hand for her to accept. Soyeon reached out and grabbed his hand, getting out of the car.

As soon as they saw Soyeon their eyes widened. She was wearing a long black dress,which was flowy and beautiful. Her whole appearance screamed elegance and luxury.

The couple walked towards her father hand in hand. As soon as she was in front of her parents her mother hugged her.

"Oh, my goodness! You've come a long way. I've been missing you!" To her daughter, she wept. Sooyeon was taken aback. Her mother, who had cursed her and thrown her out, was now crying in her arms, tears welling up in her eye but never falling. She embraced her back awkwardly. After a brief moment, the mother jerked away and turned to face the man who had arrived with her kid..

"And who are you young man?"

The said man came towards the parents and bowed towards them, introducing himself afterwards.

"Hello, I'm Sooyeon's fianće, Min yoongi. Nice to meet you."

Everyone was taken aback by the sudden news.

"Yo-your fianće? Is this True Soyeon?"

She stuttered. Soyeon proudly nodded her head.

"He helped me when I was in the city. Gave me a roof and helped me wiht my buisnes. I'm really thankful for him"

She spoke while looking at the love of her life.

The parents looked at each other while the mayor deeply sighed in anger as his plans went wrong. He wanted Soyeon to beg to him when she comes back, not introduce her fiancé to her parents.

Soyeon finally looked at the Mayor and smirked, she knew she didn't give what he wanted and that brought satisfaction to her.

SOOYEON

I won asshole.

3 YEARS LATER.

"Yoongi did you get him ready?"

I shouted at my husband. He hurriedly came down the stairs with our son, Min Youngjae ; fully dressed.

After that incident I kept in touch with my parents but never stepped foot in that village again. They come here to visit us and that's it. I then gave birth to our son Min Youngjae. He is a little bundle of joy. I like the life I have right now. And I'm glad that I broke the rules.

"were here babe!"

"We Hee mama! "

"come on let's eat now."

After eating I kissed them both on the cheek as they stepped out.

"I love you guys. Be safe."

"wob you too mama."

"I love you too darling."