𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩 1

Shin Soyeon

I got out of the car and looked at Junwook, my best friend but also my crush. But he doesn't love me back as he likes another girl. That said girl came out of the vacation house that is in front of us and squealed while running to Junwook- Aria

"eeee Junwook-ah! I'm so happy that you are here. Let's go inside."

He nodded happily and took his luggage before following Aria when I was left outside. I sighed and was about to take my luggage when a hand took it away from me.

"Let me help you with that."

I take a look at the person and I gasped

he looks so pretty...

White skin, feline eyes and doll-like lips. I couldn't help but stare.

"Done staring?"

I blinked my eyes away from his as my cheeks turned pink due to embarrassment.

"I'm so sorry for staring. It's just that you look so pretty hehe..."

I sheepishly said as I looked back at him. He threw his head back and let out a laugh at my comment.

He looks even prettier when he laughs oh my God.

"This is the first time someone has told me that I'm pretty. People usually comment on how handsome or hot I am. However, thank you. You are quite attractive yourself.."

He replied as he threw in a wink at the end. I blushed as I looked away from him.

What is this feeling? I don't usually have this feeling when Junwook compliments me.

We both then went inside. There junwook looked at us before coming towards us and high fives him.

" Oh, Yoongi you met my best friend soyeon huh?"

So his name is Yoongi? Even his name sounds so pretty.

"yeah, I did. I'm going to help her keep her luggage in her room then we will come to join you guys."

Timeskip

We sat in a circle on the living room floor, playing truth or dare. It was Arias's turn so she spun the bottle and it landed on Junwook. She pretends to be thinking before asking the question.

" Who is your best friend? "

Pft-that was the best question she could come up with. Whatever. I hope he doesn't say me...

"It's Soyeon of course! Who else would it be?"

Damn that hurt...

I just put on a smile and high-fived him.
After that, it was just random truths and boring dares.

It was now midnight and everyone is sleeping-well everyone except me. I couldn't sleep because of the thunder and heavy rain outside

"Can't sleep?"

I looked behind to see yoongi standing there. I nodded and looked at the water I was drinking.

"I don't do well with thunder and heavy rain"

I reply to him back. He nodded before speaking up again.

" I know, also nice teddy you got there."

He pointed at Mr Holly trying not to laugh while I just scrunched my nose at him and held Mr Holly defensively

"Hey! Don't make fun of Mr Holly!"

"You named it Mr Holly? What a coincidence! My dog's name is Holly"

He then took out his phone from his pant pockets and showed me pictures of a brown toy poodle. He looks so cute! We spent a lot of time talking about holly and other stuff getting to know each other more when I noticed the thunder had calmed and it was just raining. I started speaking as I was sleepy and we had to go hiking tomorrow. We walked to our room together.

" Anyways since the thunder has calmed I'm feeling a little sleepy so I will see you tomorrow morning. Sleep well Yoongi."

I said as we both neared our rooms. We then reached our respective doors I heard him yelling good night and sleep well to me. I tucked myself into bed and quickly went to sleep.
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈