𝐆𝐮𝐦𝐢𝐡𝐨

This was inspired by the kdrama, the tale of nine-tailed. So I hope you guys like it!

------------------------

JIYEON

I entered your classmate Yoongi's house and removed my shoes. He led me to his bedroom.

"You can keep your stuff on that table. I'll bring something for you to drink"

He pointed to the large table in the corner of his room. I nodded and kept my bag there as I took out this need for the project. I then looked around the room. My eyes furrowed as I spotted a bright red umbrella with gold flower embroidery on its end. I furrowed my brows, isn't this gumiho's umbrella? wait... Is he a fan of gumiho too?

I went towards the umbrella and tried to touch it but a strong force held m back as I stumbled. My eyes widened, it couldn't be... I went towards to touch it again but the same thing happened but with much greater force and pushed me to the ground. I gasped, Yoongi is a gumiho?

I quickly stood up from the ground and went towards the supplies as I pretended to be busy when I heard the door click. I turned towards him and smiled at him. He smiled back as he came towards me and handed me a cup of juice. I thanked him and took the juice, drinking it all in one go. Why does it have a hinge taste of blood?

"Thia tastes a little bit different from other juices"

He chuckled.

"I add a special ingredient with it"

"ooh," it's blood. I cleared my throat and spoke again.

"Let's get started on the project, shall we?"

He nodded as he helped me organize the supplies.

Time skip.

We finished our project and were cleaning up. Yoongi was organizing his desk as I watched. I couldn't keep up anymore and I blurted.

"You're a Gumiho"

He froze. Standing still for a few seconds when he turned towards me.

"what.."

"you're a Gumiho, am I wrong?"

"What do you mean?" he spoke.

I pointed at the specific red umbrella as I spoke.

"that umbrella, only gumiho's had it. You don't need to lie."

He sighed.

"Jiyeon, who said I'm a gumiho? I'm not even one."

"Then you'll make me do this."

you replied as he finally began to see you walk backward heading toward his balcony.

clashing his eyebrows in confusion as you arrived at the
edge gently sitting on the concrete fence

" You've always been suspicious but the umbrella proved my claims. I guess it's my day to find out"

I said with a smile before letting go of the fence as I fell backward gradually

3rd person

Furrowing his eyebrows as he let out a sigh before
running up to the edge effortlessly falling seeing
your figure gracefully collides with the wind making eye
contact with him before you closed your eyes.

The silhouette comes down towards Jiyeon when
She felt the sudden warmth wrap around her waist as
his husky breath let out upon her lips. keeping his gaze at her, his eyes began to change to a deep red colour making Jiyeon smirk.

"I found you then."

"You did, darling"

Jiyeon suddenly changed her eyes to his deep red colour making him widen his eyes and his mouth agape in shock.

"I finally found you, mate."

YOONGI

Hearing the word 'mate' I finally realized what she was implying. Flying us back to his room, I pinned her to the wall.

"What you did there was a daring baby doll"

She smirked.

"Oh? I didn't think I would find my mate like this too. Aren't you going to mark me?"

She wants me to mark her huh?... I quickly bit my hand, extracting my blood before holding her chin with my other hand. After extracting enough blood I harshly pulled her towards me and roughly kissed her, transferring my blood into her body.

JIYEON

I could taste his blood through the kiss. It tasted so sweet. After putting all of the blood in my he pulled back, looking into my eyes. We held eye contact for a few seconds before his eyes went towards my neck. He spoke

"I marked you in one way, now let's mark you in the other way too"

I was confused but he suddenly tilted my neck as his mouth went to suck it. I moaned at the feeling as my hand went to his hair, he then started nibbling and licking on the place he created the hickey. How is he so good at this

I glanced at his face which was glowing in the moonlight.

"I'm yours now"

I spoke as his eyes looked into my mind as he took his face from my neck.

"Your mine now."

He spoke as he held the eye contact. We smiled at each other as the moonlight shone on us.