𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

"Eww, these two strangers are dating. Ugly on top of ugly. After a year, I'm sure they'll break up Ahah "Ara, the popular girl, spoke up deliberately loudly as her minions laughed at her words.

Sighing, I held Yoongi's hands as I didn't care about those comments, but I know that he did because of what he is going through.

I looked at him and saw that he was already looking at me. I smiled and steered to caress our interlocked hands with my thumb.

"don't listen to what they say, they will regret it later."

He smiled back and nodded putting his head on my shoulder as I took out my earphones and put them in mine and his ears playing our favorite music, ignoring the harsh words of Aria.

For us, we just need each other.

𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴 𝚈𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁

I reminisced the moments as I looked in the mirror, those days were hard for us. But we overcame it with each other.

As soon as college ended Yoongi started as a producer at Bighit, worked as an intern for 3 years before becoming an official producer. Usually, interns have 5 years of training, but the CEO was very impressed that he offered to cut the internship to make him an official producer.

Soon Yoongi became famous for his works and started producing songs for top artists such as V and JK. Even though he was famous his personal life was a mystery to everyone else. No one knew if he is married or dating and Yoongi kept it that way.

I became the CEO of Luvius, a luxurious fashion company. We mostly make formal wear but we also have casual wear. Yoongi supported me through the way and I'm so thankful for him.

We officially got married when he was 25 and I was 24. Now I'm 27 and he's 28. I'm 2 weeks pregnant and am getting ready to go to our reunion. We never went to our union after getting out jobs as we were busy. He was busy with his schedule while I was busy building my company.

Since this year's theme was formal I wore one of my new launches, a black suit-like dress with ruffles at the bottom. I wore black Gucci heels which Yoongi gifted me on our 2nd wedding anniversary and took my black Yves Saint Laurent bag which his mother gifted to me at our wedding.