2k Special

I changed quickly into my clothing and grabbed an additional hoodie for her

I changed quickly into my clothing and grabbed an additional hoodie for her. I walked to the store, got a cart, and headed straight to the women's hygiene area. I began looking for it.
Many of the women there looked at me strangely, while others stared at me in wonder.

"Um...excuse me, can you tell me which choclates are good for soothing periods?"I asked a group of ladies who were the only ones left

"Dark chocolate is preferred, but whatever helps the most with whoever you're buying this for can take it."

"Could you possibly move it for my fiancé? You've got the choclates on your side."

"Ohh...Sorry,"

the ladies said, then turned to face me. Through my back, I could feel their glances.

I then went through the chocolates and took one of each because I wasn't sure which she would prefer.

"Are you going to take all this chocolate, young man?"

"yes. Also, could you tell me where the teddy bears are?"

"Ah yes, it's in xx section xx aisle," the lady replied,

"thank you very much."

"Not even my husband is like him,"they murmered abit lot things before I walked away.

I approached the checkout. The guy cashier gave me a contemptuous look.

"what? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Why are you stocking up on these items? Well, guess what? Periods are disgusting."

I just shook my head at his remark and grabbed my bags. Before leaving I gave him my finger.

At home, I hurriedly entered and went to the bathroom. I handed her the pads and proceeded to make the bed and select a movie. Behind me, I heard her gasp.

"What is this, Yoonie?" she exclaimed.

"Surprise," I replied.

She approached me and kissed my lips.

"Thank you a lot. I love you"

"I absolutely love you as well."

After that, we went to bed and had a good night's sleep.