𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 (2)

As soon as I entered the school people started staring. I went to my class and waited for the teacher. My mood was already and as I didn't get to eat my breakfast and I lost my favorite pen, I never get this moody though... Soon the bell arrived as the teacher came in. I was concentrating in the class when a knit was heard and Yoongi's head popped up.

Yoongi: Good morning sir, do you mind if I take one of your students.

The girls started fangirling while I rolled my eyes. I secretly hoped that he came for me. The teacher then spoke.

Teach: yes you can, but please be quick.

He quickly bowed his head and entered the classroom searching for someone, the girls started prepping themselves as if they knew what he was searching for them. Suddenly a wave of stomach cramps hit as I grabbed my stomach and leaned on the desk to somehow lessen it. In the middle of me trying to do that I saw a shadow.

I looked up and saw Yoongi. I smiled cutely at him and waved.

Y/n: Hi Yoongi Oppa hehe...

He just sighed and took my hands, guiding me outside the class. As soon as we reached outside he took off his hoodie and made me wear it. I was confused. What... Why did he give me his hoodie? As if he read my mind he answered.

Yoongi: I think you got your periods.

I gasp. That is why these all were happening. I whined and leaned on him as I was embarrassed. I snuggled my face into his bicep in an attempt of hiding it.

He then opened his bag as I looked at him in confusion. He cleared his throat and looked away when he gave me something into my hands. It was pads

I was shocked. How can he know the brand I use...?

Yoongi : *clears throat * I went to the convenience store and this was the only one the thee is I bought it. And here.

He took a lot of chocolates and gave them to me. I was so happy. I then leaned on my tiptoes and kissed his cheeks and ran away while saying thanks.

Yoongi looked at the small figure before giving it a flying kiss. Not knowing someone recorded the whole thing.

I'm so sorry for not posting a lot. I'm so sorry guys...

 I'm so sorry guys