𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. And here is a small face reveal ig?
----------------------------

Before sitting down and enjoying the drink, I smiled and bowed to my colleague who had given it to me. I was a new employee, so I didn't know anyone except Sana, who worked at my desk. When I turned to face her, I noticed she was conversing with another coworker, so I sat and sipped. After some time had passed, the managing director called out.

"You! With the blue blouse."

I looked at him and pointed at myself.

"me?"

"Yes, you."

"Yes?"

"Who are you?"

He asked I stood up and bowed.

"Hello I am a new employee at the finance department, Min Aeri"

"Since your new here. Come and pour me a shot."

I slowly made my way over and took the soju bottle before pouring him. As I was pouring him a shot I could see that his hands were going to slap my ass so I quickly moved a bit so that he couldn't reach me. After pouring I gave it to him with one hand.

" Yeah! Are you disrespecting me right now? How dare you serve me a drink with just one hand. Who do you think you are? A Chaebol's daughter?!"

He screamed. Ugh, he is one of those people. I bowed once again.

"I'm sorry but I'm exactly not a Chaebols dau-"

"That's what I thought. Now drink that drink and pour me a new one."

I have to drink from the same cup as him? ugh. I just did what he said and this time, I gave it to him with two hands. I went back to my seat, now regretting being employed.

My husband, Min Yoongi, is a chaebol, therefore I don't need to work. But I get bored at home, so I figured this would keep me occupied while still allowing me to have fun. That didn't work out at all. The remainder of the night was spent drinking and doing everything this idiotic mother fucking director and manager wanted.

Time skip.

Now, my coworkers and I, along with that jerk of a director, were waiting at the bus stop. I had already requested Yoongi to come to pick me up because I didn't have any cash or a bus pass with me. It was quiet until I noticed someone sitting next to me. When I turned to face the guy, I noticed it was the Manager. I sighed internally as I begged for Yoongi to arrive sooner. He then began to speak by opening his stinky mouth.

"See new employee, I'll tell you this, if you don't want to get fired do everything that I say and don't refuse it. Alright? You don't know how much influence I have on the company. So don't be so disrespectful to me. If you are, then I have many ways which I can use to tarnish your image"

As I was ready to respond, I noticed a car approaching from behind him, and it wasn't just any car. It was a black Lamborghini Murcielago p640 coupe Versace edition, more specifically my husband's automobile. As I stood up, I grinned. The car stopped in front of the bus stop and drew the attention of everyone, including the managers. Yoongi then exited the car, took his jacket, and placed it over my shoulders before pecking my forehead and holding my waist.

"Did you have a nice day at work darling?"

I nodded.

"I'll tell you all the details later, in the car."

I then turned towards the manager who looked stunned.

"I'll answer your question now, I'm not a chaebol's daughter. I'm a chaebol's wife."

I smiled at him one more time leaving him and all the employees speechless while yoongi guide me to my seat with his hands still on my waist.

3RD PERSON.

After closing the door Yoongi went back but hissed to the manager.

" If I hear any complaints from my wife, I'll make sure your whole company goes bankrupt. You know who I am right? Just hope that MY wife doesn't have any complaints."

He spoke to the director before he got in the car and drove off.

-------------
Please vote and comment!!