Meet Peyton

"Where are we going?" asked Wasabi, as Fred gave Gogo directions.

"My house. We can invite a TON of people and have an epic party!" said Fred.

"Are you sure your parents will be okay with it?" asked Wasabi.

"They'll never know. They took the week to go visit their private island in the Bahamas, so I'm free to do whatever I want." he paused, and said, "Okay, that came out a lot snobbier than I intended."

We all murmured in agreement as Gogo pulled up in front of a mansion.

"This is your house?!" I asked, climbing out of the car.

"Yeah."

Wow. I'd only dreamt of having what Fred has. A full family, a mansion...

"Gotta make a quick call," Fred said, as we walked in. He walked into a small room to the left and I glanced in. It was a small room with red walls and only 2 things in it- a large, gold vintage looking phone, and a fluffy armchair. It was a room just dedicated to talking on the phone! Wow...

"Now what?" asked Wasabi, sitting on a big fluffy couch.

"FREEEEEED?!" yelled a girl's voice.

"Who's that annoying sounding little girl?" asked Gogo, blowing a bubble.

"That's my sister," said Fred, shooting Gogo a look as he walked out of the phone room.

"Fred? Fred! Why is there a horde of people outside?!" asked a short red haired girl who had just run in from the hallway to our left.

"We're having a party."

"I'm telling Mom!!!" she yelled, heading for the phone room.

"No!" said Fred, grabbing the girl's arm. "I'll pay you..." he said, looking down.

"How much?"

"All my dessert for the next six months, I'll maybe let you come to SFIT..." Hiro gave him a look when he said that.

"All your dessert for the next YEAR and you HAVE to let me come, no matter what the conditions," said Fred's sister, hands on her tiny hips.

"Deal," Fred sighed, holding out his hands. They shook, and she walked away, holding her head high triumphantly.

"Never underestimate Peyton..." he said, shivering.

"How old is she?" I asked.

"13. You and Hiro are 14, right? So you're pretty close in age to her. She's just really small for her age. She was premature," Fred said.

Wasabi said, "She said something about a horde of people..."

"Oh, right that. LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!"