Questioning

When I woke up again, I was still tied to the chair. I couldn't move, so I just sat there, crying.

"What do you know about... Baymax?"
asked the feminine voice, as if we were having a normal conversation.

I didn't answer. I couldn't, considering I was gagged.

"Oh. Take the gag off."

They took it off and I spat,
"I'll never tell you anything."

I felt someone punch me in the stomach, and I cried out in pain.

"Tell me what you know, or you'll be tied to that chair for the rest of your short life."

I didn't answer.

"Fine I'll just- wait. Did you guys hear that?"

"Hear what?" said the deep voice.

"Those footsteps... it's probably nothing."

"Caramel?! Caramel?!" I heard Hiro's voice and cried harder.

"Run Hiro!" I croaked. "They'll get you too!"

Hiro ran through what looked like a door into the dark room followed by Wasabi, Gogo, Baymax, a 3 eyed monster, and my sister.

They were all wearing strange gear. It looked almost like armor.

"This is for kidnapping my sister!!" screamed Honey, whipping a blue ball out of a pink purse. She threw it into the darkness, and it blew up, knocking 3 people out into the open.

One was a girl with black hair with green streaks in it, along with 2 identical looking men with light brown hair.

The monster breathed fire, singeing their hair, and sending them screaming down a dark hallway.

"I'll get them," said Gogo, gritting her teeth and- skating?- down the hallway.

"Gotcha!" I heard her yell, and I heard the kidnappers scream in fear.

Wasabi came over and cut my ropes with his laser thingys and I fell. He caught me and yelled to the others,
"We have to get her to the hospital!"

Hiro looked at me with concern and said,
"It's all going to be okay Caramel."

I smiled weakly and felt myself being put into a car, and driving towards the hospital.