This part is a bit cliche :P

I ran up the stairs, following Hiro.

"Caramel, I'm okay. You can go away now," said Hiro, not turning around. I didn't leave because he was definitely not okay. He went near the other side of the room, Tadashi's side. But of course, I didn't know that. I'd never been up here before.

He picked up a baseball cap that was laying on the dresser and I said,
"Hiro?"

He didn't respond. All he did was sit on Tadashi's bed, and put his face in his hands.

"Caramel, I haven't been totally honest with you. After Tadashi died, I slowly slipped into depression," he said, looking up.

"I know you think your life sucks, and trust me, it does," I began, "but I haven't been completely honest, either. I didn't come here just to visit, Hiro. My parents are getting a divorce," I said, tears slipping down my cheeks.

"I'm so sorry," he said, running his fingers through his hair.

"But we can't keep having a pity party for ourselves. We have to make a plan. That's what Tadashi would want," I said, sitting down at the end of his bed.

"Okay," he said.

I was just about to leave when he stood up and kissed me on the cheek.

"What was that for?" I asked. It was my first kiss!

He just shrugged, and I smiled. I guess I like him that way...

I walked towards the stairs and blushed. I ran down the stairs, my heart pounding in my chest and a wide smile across my face.

----------------------------------------------
That was extremely cliche and crap
Ugh
I'm at a writers block
Comment your ideas for what should happen next and I'll consider them.
K bye