Dress Shopping

{the black and white one is Gogo's, the peachy one is Caramel's, and the gray one is Honey's if you can see them}

Somebody. Kill. Me. Now.

Honey was making me and Gogo try on dresses. I like fashion, but I DESPISE dresses. Always have, always will.

I pulled on a tight sky blue strapless dress that Honey grabbed me, and I could tell it was a bit too dressy for the occasion. I had to suck in my stomach and squeeze into it, and the zipper wouldn't even go up.

"Honey! It's too small!"

"Okay, hold on a sec..." she said, and I heard her grab something off one of the racks.

I started to take off the dress and I threw it out the small crack in the door.

"Here ya go, and don't go throwing those expensive dresses all over the floor!" scolded Honey, shaking her finger at me and laughing.

She handed me a peach colored dress (like the one above) and I pulled it on. I fit into it easily, and I yelled,
"Gogo? What do you think?"

I zipped the dress up and strutted outside like a phony looking supermodel.

I struck a pose and we both laughed.

Honey ran in from across the store, holding about 10 dresses in her hands.

"It's cute! Okay, Gogo it's your turn."

Gogo rolled her eyes as Honey dumped the dresses onto her lap. She slowly walked into a dressing room and closed the door.

I went back into mine and quickly got back into my comfy shorts and t-shirt.

When I came back out, Honey was smiling mischievously at me.

"What?" I asked, giggling nervously.

"So," she said, drawing out the "o." "How's Hiro?"

I stopped laughing and turned beet red.

"Wh-what about him?"

"We've been over this!" she said, huffing and slouching in defeat.

"Honey!! I admit it, I do like him, but mention it one more time and I'll... I'll... do something bad!!" I yelled, and then slapped my hand over my mouth over my mouth realizing what I'd just said.

She smiled and I ran. I sprinted to the other side of the store and hid in the center of one of those circular clothing racks. I breathed a sigh of relief and pulled my phone out of my pocket.

Me: Hiro!!

Hiro: what's wrong?!

Me: I'm hiding in a clothing rack from honey

Hiro: was the shopping too much for you?

Me: no

Hiro: what was it then?

Me: it doesn't matter. All that does is that I need to get out of here and fast

Hiro: be there in 5

Me: k thanks

I looked around, wondering what I would do until he got there.