Meeting Them

I played on my iPod for the remaining time that I waited for them.

I was kind of nervous. Not kind of, I was extremely nervous.

I actually went to the bathroom to fix my hair. It took ten minutes.

First I tried putting it in a pony tail. Then I tried leaving it down. Finally, I settled for a braid, and I quickly smeared lip gloss on my lips.

Hey! First impressions are important!!

{A/N it's true, don't deny it}

Anyway, when I came back, I sat down, just to stand right back up again.

They came through the door.

I smoothed out my sweatshirt, and waved to my older sister.

"Oh my gosh!! Carmela!!"

She bounded over and embraced me.

"Honey... you're squeezing me," I wheezed out.

"Oh oops, sorry," she said, backing away and patting my shoulder awkwardly.

Her friends came up behind her, and the smallest one waved at me. He had black, spiky hair... and was wearing eyeliner?!

{A/N admit it, you thought that too. Carmela: SHUT UP PEPPER!! THIS IS MY BOOK!!}

No, that must just be me.

Next to him, was a skinny skater dude and standing next to him was a tall African American guy with dreads and a big smile.

A girl with short black and purple hair stood with her hand on her hip, blowing bubble gum.

A chubby, white robot stood next to her, almost motionless. His eyes blinked, and I jumped.

"These are my friends, Hiro, Fred, Wasabi, Baymax, and Gogo!!" screeched Honey.

I giggled nervously and gave them a halfhearted wave.

"Oo! Look at the time! We gotta go!"

San Franstokyo here I come!