Failure

I was so disappointed that I couldn't go. I was so ready to go undercover and bust those guys!

I begged and begged and begged and begged and BEGGED Honey to let me go, but she wouldn't.

I spent the rest of the morning on the couch, watching Gravity Falls and blowing my nose constantly.

At around 5:30, an hour before the event was going to start, Hiro showed up, dress in a suit in tie.

Dangggggg.

Like seriously.

I'm just gonna shut up now.

So I was just sitting on the couch, my head pounding when he walked in. He sat next to me and said,
"I'm so sorry you can't come."

I didn't say anything because I felt like I was gonna pass out.

He walked out, and came back with some Advil. I took one, and after a few minutes my head hurt a lot less.

"Thanks," I said, but it was barely a whisper.

I heard someone yell something and a sound like someone punched someone.

"Oh geez," I said, walking into the kitchen, wrapped in a blanket. Hiro followed.

"I... will not... let you paint my nails!!" shrieked Gogo. She was sitting in a chair, being held down by Fred and Wasabi.

"I don't wanna go! I don't wanna go!!" she yelled over and over as Honey painted her nails black.

I laughed, and I must've looked pretty bad, because Fred piped up,
"Hey Caramel, you feeling okay?"

"No. I'm sick," I said, rubbing my eyes.

"There! All done! That wasn't so bad, was it?" Honey said, putting a final coat on Gogo's left pinky finger.

Gogo stood up and glared at Honey. She pulled at her dress and complained,
"This dress is too itchy..."

"Well it looks pretty and that's all that matters. It's the price of beauty right?" said Honey, laughing.

I looked at the clock and it read 6:00.

"You guys better get going..." I yawned, and then continued. "It's a kinda far away."

"Oh right! Okay let's go people! We're losing daylight! Chop chop!" said Honey, clapping her hands.

They were all ready to go in under a minute.

"Okay, everyone has the key to the trunk so that if we need to, we can get our suits, correct?" asked Honey.

"Yes, Honey," chorused Gogo, Wasabi, Hiro, and Fred.

Honey brought Baymack and Baymax in from garage. Hiro brought them along so they could take care of me.

"You'll be okay, right?" asked Hiro, concerned.

"I'll be fine! Go kick some bad guy booty!"

They left and I sat down, wondering what I would do.

Baymax and Baymack came over to me and said,
"Hello, Caramela."

"It's Caramel."

"Noted." said Baymack.

"What's up, guys?"

"The ceiling," said Baymax.

I laughed and said,
"So..."

Baymax walked out, probably going to look for medicine or a butterfly to chase.

"Baymack?"

"Yes, Caramel," she replied, saying my name slowly as if it was foreign to her.

"Achoo!" I sneezed, and started looking around for a box of tissues.

"Do you need any assistance?" asked Baymack, standing up.

I pointed to my nose and said,
"Tissues?"

Baymack walked out, and I collapsed on the couch and sighed, wondering what I would do for the next 2 hours.

I was about to turn on the TV when the front door opened, and a bunch of people shuffled in, talking quietly.

I jumped and hid behind the couch, clutching a lamp as a weapon.

The people came in, and I jumped up, screaming,
"AHH!"

It was Honey, Wasabi, Gogo, Fred, and Hiro.