Double Trouble

"What the..." I trailed off, looking the robot up and down.

Hiro cautiously held the robots hand and walked her into the open. I went into the closet and found a blue box similar to the one Baymax charges in, and a folder labeled "Baymack."

"Baymack," I whispered to myself.

I walked out, holding the folder, and sat myself down on the beat up orange couch.

The folder consisted of information about Baymack, including her weight, height, and favorite color. I kept reading, and apparently Baymack stood for Baymackenzie. Weird.

As I got deeper into the folder, there was information on how Baymack was built, tests that were done on her, and why she was even built in the first place. They were going to make more of her, and build suits for them, creating an army that could easily take over San Franstokyo and quite possibly the world. The only problem was that they couldn't figure out how to make the exact chip as Baymax has, the one that helped him learn martial arts. That's why they took him. They needed the chip so they could make more and more of it.

"Hiro, look," I said, handing him the folder. He looked at it, his expression growing more grim by the minute.

"At least they left without her," I said. No Baymack equals no army.

"I'm calling Honey," I said, grabbing my phone and dialing her number. "484-341-6770," I muttered to myself.

{a/n call that and it's on you hon}

After 2 rings, Fred picked up.

"Did you find Baymax?!"

"Yeah. And someone else," I said. I told him to meet us at the cafe in 10 minutes. I said goodbye and hung up.

"Okay Baymack, you hungry?" I asked.

"I am a robot. I cannot eat," she said.

"Oh... riiight."