SFIT!

We stood in front of the big building named San Franstokyo Institute of Technology {A/N that's right... right?) and my mouth hung open.

"Wow."

"I know. C'mon I'll show you around inside."

As he showed me just about everything, I thought about how my sister goes here. I always just thought it was boring and for nerds- but it was cool! They made all kinds of stuff- robots, computers, tons of machines.

Hiro was just showing me some of the lasers Wasabi creates when I interrupted him and said,
"I wish I could come here."

"Fred comes here nearly everyday even though he's technically not supposed to, so I'm sure you can too. But wait, don't you have regular, you know, school?"

"I'm doing cyber school. I've had bad experiences with public school in the past, and private school is too expensive."

He didn't press me for details regarding my bad experiences. I guess he could tell they pained me. I didn't want to relive those.

"Well... that's about it," Hiro said, concluding out tour.

"Hey... what's that?" I asked, reaching out to touch a small robot attached to a wire.

"Don't touch that!" Hiro yelled, but it was too late.

It shocked me and I fell over.

"Ouch."

"You just got electrocuted by 100 volts of electricity, and all you said was ouch?!" he shook his head in disbelief. He held out his hand for me to grab, and I did. But in the process, I shocked him.

"Ouch," he said letting go and rubbing his hand.

"Scanning for injuries," said Baymax.
"Diagnosis- electrical shock. On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your pain?"

"Zero," said Hiro, standing up.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm fine," said Hiro, shaking his head.

"Sorry," I said, looking down.

"It's okay. It's getting dark out. If you want, I can walk you home."

"Sure," I said, walking towards the door with Baymax and Hiro.