Aunt Cass

"Wow! San Franstokyo is huge!" I exclaimed as Hiro and I walked through the city.

He laughed and said, "Yeah. You hungry?"

I replied no, but my stomach spoke for me. He laughed and I blushed.

"You wanna stop by at my Aunt Cass's cafe?"

"Sure," I said.

We ran across the street, Hiro tugging Baymax behind him, until we reached the cafe.

Baymax waddled into the cafe, and Hiro held the door open for me. I stepped in, and the smell of chocolate chip cookies welcomed me. I smiled. Chocolate chip cookies are my personal favorite.

"Aunt Cass? Aunt Cass?!" Hiro yelled, walking through the busy cafe.

He held up his finger and said,
"One second." He ran into what looked like the kitchen, and I took a seat at a table for 2.

After about a minute, Hiro came back out, pulling a woman with short brown hair who was covered in flour.

"Aunt Cass, meet Caramel."

"Nice to meet you... Caramel?"

"Fred's nickname," I laughed.

"Oh, right," she said. "I'm Cass. Hiro told me that you're hungry. What do you want?"

"Oh I'm fine, really," I said shooting Hiro a look.

"I saw you eyeing those chocolate chip cookies earlier," said Hiro.

"Okay... maybe just one," I said, smiling.

"Hiro, you want anything?"

"2 sugar cookies, please."

Hiro sat down next to me, and we started talking.

"So, Honey said that you're from Brazil, right?"

"Yeah. I've never been out of there before, so this is new for me. The jet lag is really getting to me."

"You must be really tired."

Cass came over with the cookies and I thanked her. She smiled at me and winked at Hiro and went to another table to talk to some of her customers.

Hiro and I talked for a little while longer, finishing our food, and then he grabbed Baymax, who had wandered off.

"Where are we going now?" I asked.

"SFIT."