Tadashi

"Sorry I took so long," I said, apologizing to Hiro. After I texted him I slowly got ready, but realized he was waiting for me.

"Okay, now will you tell me?" asked Hiro, his big brown eyes wide with confusion.

"Do you know who this is?" I asked, holding out the photo for him. "I found it in my room. When I showed it to Honey, she looked sad."

Almost immediately after I gave him the picture, his look of confusion turned into one of sadness.

"Do you know him?" I asked.

"That's Tadashi. My brother."

"Why are you looking all depressed then?"

"He's dead, Caramel. Dead."

Hiro sat down, staring at the picture. I sat next to him and quietly said,
"I'm so sorry Hiro. I didn't know."

"It's okay... you know, Tadashi would like you."

"Why? I'm not genius smart like any of you," I answered. It was the truth.

"Don't say that," said Hiro, smiling a little.

"Yeah I am. I'm a big dummy," I said, standing up and dancing around, making funny faces at him.

He laughed, and I smiled knowing I made him feel a little better.

"See, all better. Wanna grab something to eat?"

"Okay," said Hiro, getting up.

I started walking towards the cafe, until something came out of one of the ally ways, grabbing me, and pulled me into the dark. I screamed, and the last thing I heard before I blacked out was Hiro screaming my name.

----------------------------------------
Bum bum bummmmm
Cliffhanger!!!
So, how's it so far? Amazing? Awful? Meh? Comment, vote, the usual.
Tell your friends!!! Please!!