Dinner Day

{a/n the Rapunzel pic above is supposed to be Caramel}

The next morning, I awoke to light flooding into my room through the window. The birds sang and the wind whistled through the branches of the trees outside. I sat up, stretched, and stood up. I straightened out my shorts and brushed my hair before walking to the kitchen. As I walked, I felt a little sick, but I ignored it.

"Honey? Honey?" I yelled, arriving in the kitchen.

She was sitting at the table, painting her nails a shade of light pink.

"Oh hey Caramel! Want me to paint your nails? I got white nail polish to match your dress!!" she squealed, almost smudging her nails.

"Maybe later. I want-" I interrupted myself with a violent coughing fit.

"Whoa girlie. Here, sit down," Honey said, clearly concerned. She helped me into a chair and the coughing got worse and worse.

She put her hand on my forehead and said,
"You're burning up!"

I felt like I was going to puke and my head hurt like crazy.

I eventually did puke, but I won't go into detail.

Long story short, I was going to be stuck at home while my friends went to the dinner party to foil those criminals' plans.

----------------------------------------------------
Sorry about the length
Your comments always make my day! Please please tell me what I can do better, I'm always looking for a way to improve