Cramped Car Ride

We piled into the small white car that was much too small for all of us to fit.

Gogo and Wasabi sat in the front, while the rest of us were squished into the space we could find in the back.

Baymax took up so much room, I ended up sitting practically on Honey. I didn't care though; we're sisters after all.

I felt bad for Fred. He sat in the trunk, and had to twist his neck 3/4 of the way around every time he wanted to talk to us.

"Hey Honey!"

"Yeah?"

"Your sister needs a nickname!"

"Not this again," mumbled Wasabi, stopping at a traffic light.

"Um..." my sister started.

"What about... Cece?" asked Fred.

"No," I blurted out. "Sorry, it's just too... I don't know. I just don't like it."

"What about Caramel?" piped in Hiro.

"Not too bad," said Gogo. It was the first time I'd heard her speak.

"Okay, it works," I said, smiling back at Hiro.

He's the only one my age here, so I hope we can be friends. Or else I'll be stuck talking just to Honey- and trust me, I don't want that. I love her to pieces, but... she's just a tad bit insane.

We stopped in front of a tall, sky blue building, and Honey climbed out, beckoning me to follow.

"Thanks for the ride guys! See you tomorrow!" shouted my sister.

"Goodbye," said Baymax.